Monday, May 31, 2010

Wishing Well And For Laughs

Chey (Cheyenne) and Fox (her Master), gave Kitten and I an early wedding present yesterday, but I did not open it. I waited for Kitten to log in and we opened it together, with Chey being present. If you don’t know about SL, most things that are purchased in a store comes in a box, and will need to be rezzed or materialized before you.

Once it’s delivered in your inventory place it on the ground. By dragging it out from your inventory and placing it on a designated sandbox (term used for a place to rezzed objects) ground area. Right click on it, select open, and a frame opens up. Select copy to inventory. It then copies the items back into your inventory as individual items. Click on the box again, and this time select to take it off the ground. You can keep it or delete the box altogether, your choice. But I keep the box, just in case I drop the item or lose it from some kind of glitch. I can rezzed it again, instead of buying another. But only if the creator allows you permission to make additional copies, and those are the items I look for while shopping on Xstreet.

The item is from Lighthouse Wedding, a Wishing Well. Its Gothic Black, with red roses on the sides, a bucket crank, a bucket set above the water in the well. All I had to do was set the key numbers from Kitten’s and my profile, and its set to receive linden dollars. It has the following features scripted into it:

  • Allows guests to drop a note card to the happy couple.
  • Gives a gift of White Roses to everyone that clicks on it.
  • It accepts linden dollars for the couple and divides them equally.
It was very thoughtful of Chey and Fox for getting us this present. We set it right next to our wedding invitation. So who ever visits us can get the wedding invitation and place a note card or linden dollars into the Well. Chey left to do something afterwards, and gave me an opportunity to play a prank on my lovely wife, Kitten.

I ask her to follow me to a spot, and for her to close her eye. She did without fail, and I immediately dropped a ton of garbage on her head. My intent was not to kill her, but it left a deep cut on her head, as demon blood streamed out into our redwood flooring, her under a pile of stinking garage, and was unconscious by the impact. It took awhile for her tail to settle down, as it was stunned, but finally disappeared among the pile. I sat on the pile of garbage, getting a good laugh at her expense. I cleaned out my mess and lifted my Kitten up.

I took Kitten back to the bedroom, and applied hemlock dressings on her head (its a poisonous plant, but a healing herb for demons), and finally she got conscious. I confused that it was me that played a good humored prank on her, and she was able to crack a smile and we laughed about it. I bet her laugh was somehow to get evil on my ass later this year, just to even things out. I love you wife, please be kind.


Loving my wife, Kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment