Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stoned Out


I was at IE, while waiting for Kitten to log in. I saw the “hookah” aka “water-pipe” just sitting on the front porch. A smiling face, staring at me. Daring me to take a hit! I ignored it, and waited for Kitten.

Damn thing, kept staring at me. “Shit! What the hell!” I went over and smoked in the marijuana laced hookah. I held my breath in for 30 seconds, and breathed out. And knowing me, it didn’t take long to affect me. I woke up later, with Kitten standing over me. “Love, are you ok?” I got up, and started seeing Shadow’s rainbow colors again. How odd?

On my personal opinion of using Street Drugs like: Heroine, Crack, Ecstasy, and other nastiest. Just don’t do it, and when approached by anyone to try it, say “NO!”

I do however, support the use of Medicinal Marijuana. As a pain killer for those in hospice care. I was a former care giver to Julia Phillips, film producer. She suffered terribly and died eventually to breast cancer in January 2002.

She was known as the first woman to win an academy award, for the movie “The Sting” (1973) Directed by George Roy Hill, Starring: Robert Redford, and Paul Newman. Winning 7 Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director.

Life is wonderful as is, so find something better to do. Watch a new movie this summer, go to the beach with friends. Make Love, and No to Drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment