Sunday, September 19, 2010

Horny Lil Devil Saloon


Its been awhile since Hell's Angels of KC had an official sanctioned event, so I decided to plan earlier in the week at Horny Little Devil Saloon. And the event was held yesterday as planned starting at 7:30pm SLT.

This event was important as the family added new members into the group. Most of the active members that were in-world that day did attend. Chey was the usual hostess, and her man Matthew always by her side.

The club had a contest going on as well, "Best in Green" with 250 Lindens each on the board, for the ladies and men. Mistress BJ entered the contest in a Playboy bunny attire, along with another girl. The men's side was uncontested with only one entry. I had green attire on, with my usual straps and open kilt, which I had edited to green colors prior to teleporting over, and choose not to participate.


Those in attendance from my group were; J, BJ, Lake, Shadow, and Stephie. BJ and I were dancing until one of her subs joined her, afterwards I gave her up, so they could dance together. J and Lake just hanged back and watched everyone else danced. Lake was sitting by the stage watching Moon; the club owner, doing a strip dance routine. J was beside himself, seated at the top left corner of the club. Shadow my pet dragon, did well by behaving herself, and not cause trouble for me. Her routine was to hurl dragon flames on people she did not know. Chey did a great job of keeping Shadow occupied by constantly rubbing her belly and keeping her docile. But Shadow did keep her eyes on Moon's Kitty tip jar all that time, which she thinks was food. Andrea, a friend of mine also showed up at the end of the event. She kept crashing when I sent a tp for her, and later just gave her the LM for her inventory, and finally helped her get on the sim.

Later I was joined by Stephie, and we danced. She had been inactive for a week or two. She had recently put up her home for sale in RL, and is planning to move to the north coast of Aussie land with her family. I had no problem with that, as I was inactive in SL a few months back. We caught up on conversation, and tells me she was not building as much, but has designed a new skin for herself. I am happy to know her skills as a creative artist in SL has improved and will continue to improve over time.

After the event, I took Stephie home with me. I had a question for her about a sound loop I just purchased prior to the event. I added it as content to a portal gate I just made, but for some reason it will not delete. So I am stuck at the moment with a female's voice singing in Gregorian Chant in my ears. Talk about torment! I'm just glad I did not purchase the wailing sounds of another sound loop, which was more erie. That would really drive me nuts, if not insane (laughing).

Thirty minutes prior to the end of the event, I asked the DJ to play my theme, Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones. In all the event was wonderful to hold with my active members being able to attend, and made Chey happy for having the event at her venue. BJ almost won the contest, with family members voting for her, but lost only by one vote. She took it lightly saying, "You can't win them all." I also wanted to have fun with Stephie, but I fell asleep, and when I came too. She crashed or logged out. Next time dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment