Thursday, September 30, 2010

Princess, The Queen

I got together with Princess, Queen of her clan of Lycans. It did not start out well between us. with heated remarks directed at me from her. I don't know if she was fooling around, or was in fact angry at me. But I kept my cool, despite my internal combustion, which was ready to explode from within.

Her reaction was when, I directed her to visit my web page of Angles Demons, and look for my name in second generation dynasty of members listed. That's when she saw her name as a follower to me.


She would curse, while I looked at the heavens (Laughing). She raised her fist, I kissed the ridges of her knuckles. She frowned, I smiles. She insulted, I gave her compliments. She yelled, I shook my head in agreement. The more I was passive the more she started to settle down, and to collect herself. After a few moments I got her laughing with me. "Do you feel better that you got if off your chest?" "Yes. I feel better."

She had questions, and I had the answers she was looking for. "I am not a slave. I am done with that. I am trying to earn my Black Silks. (The highest rank a woman in Gor can attain for herself.) Are you my Master?" "Yes. I am your Master technically, even though your not a slave girl anymore." "What do I have to do for you?" Looks at her body with anticipation. "Nothing, really. Just continue as you are." "No! Your pulling my silks!" "Nothing, your just a follower for me. But, if you want to become an Immortal I will ask you again in a few days." "What does that mean? I don't understand." "An Immortal can take SL souls and converts humans into demons." "If I become one, do I lost my soul?" "Yes. I will take your mortal soul, and give you an Immortal one." "And what about the souls I have in Bloodlines?" "You don't lose them. They stay where they are, because the system for Angels Demons is a different one." "Oh good!"


With a better understanding of how I explained it to her. We were able to dance and enjoy each other company afterwards. As we drifted to flirting with each other, and how I made comments on how I wanted to bed her soon. "Is that so, you horny devil?" Laughing at me. Just then, during the dance and flirting comments, Azula dissolves her friendship with me. I saw it as the notice appeared for a few seconds then disappearing from my screen. I though to myself, (Ok, great! One less person to deal with that has issues.)

Arlya, logged in-world, and I needed to go. I took my leave, said "Good Bye" to Princess at Midsomer, and joined up with Arlya in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment