Wednesday, September 29, 2010

May I Serve Thee

I meet Blissful today. She is a demoness, that was brought in by Gnookie, a friend of hers. I meet him at Sinful Needs, befriended him, and he joined my demon family of Hell's Angels.

I got to chat with her, and found out some information how she plays SL. Instead of using a split screen, she uses two lap tops, if she has another Alt. Avatar running. And exchanged some personal information as well. No not a phone number, or address. Just that we worked in the medical field, with her as a nurse, and when I was a cardiac monitor technician.

She tells me she is a submissive, and is a white silk slave girl in Gor. I told her I have two subs at the moment. And she wanted to know, if I needed or wanted more.

"No. I don't need anymore, but if you want to serve me,
I will take you."
"Don't you want to see me first? (Laughs) To make sure I'm not fat or ugly."
"Of course. I would like that."
"Ok. I'm nude. Give me a minute to dress."
"Better that you are, so I may see your skin."

I sent her a tp, and rezzes a few seconds later in front of me. I look at her as she stands, while she joyfully raises to arms and stretches her legs to make sure I am not missing any part of her body that needed to be seen. Emotes; Looks over her body with a lustful glee of satisfaction.

"Do you find me pleasing to your eyes Sir?"
"Yes. I do indeed find you very pleasing to me.
I will take you as my submissive."
"May I call you Master now?"
"Yes. I am your Master now.
All my subs wear a collar for me."
"Yes Master of course. Will you want me to provide my own, or does my Master have one for me?"
"I have one for you to wear."

I handed her an Open Collar to use. And soon she added me as her primary owner.

"Thank you my dear."
"It is my wish to serve and please you my Master."
"I know you will please me well."


She places herself in Nadu position on the floor, with her legs open, enough to see her vagina, and hands on her thighs with palms up. Surrendering her own will and flesh, that I may indulge myself at my leisure.

"How many sisters do I have Master?"
"You have two others as yourself."
"Put on your garments, and let me see the inner demon in you."
"Yes Master."


She slowing places articles of clothing on, while making sure I was being entertained as her breast and privates were the lasts ones to be covered by clothing, and places herself back on the floor in Nadu position. As tentacle tails appeared on her back, and small horns appeared on the top of her head.

"Wonderful. You are also a beautiful demoness."
"Thank you my Master." (("I have to go to work in RL, and will have to leave soon."))
(("Ok. No problem. We can continue some other time."))
(("Thanks.")) "May I be excused my Master? Please inform my sisters about me Master."
"Yes. You are excused. I will let them know.
We will see each other soon."
"Thank you Master. Enjoy your day. See you soon my Master."

No comments:

Post a Comment