Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Master and Lord

I gained two SL souls today, by converting Lake, and Memory into full Immortals. I placed Kia to the path of immortality, as she become a follower also, for Angels Demons. The parent family of my Hell's Angels. That was certainly a first for me, doing the ritual by converting three people at that time.

CSW Dreams and Reality is also the location of Stonehenge, rebuilt. The exact duplicate that is located in England, in pixel form. A destination place as marked by Second Life administrators. Definately a must see location. The ritual altar lies right next to it, so you can't miss both structures if you wanted too.

Immortal Memory

Immortal Lake

Kia, a Follower

Welcome to the family of demons, in the household of Carpi Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment