Monday, October 4, 2010

Sadist Glee

Morning started pretty slow for me in SL. I went over my inventory, trying to organize my ten thousand plus item I have in there. When Elizzabeth sends me an IM, "Morning sir." "Good morning hun." "Are you busy sir?" "No." I sent her a tp to join me in my lair.

We sat on my well used white rug, had conversation on all forms of topics. When I mentioned to her, "Have you been to Desade Lane?" "I don't think so sir. You have a LM for the place?" I typed the name in search, to spare me looking for it, and then dragged the LM into the chat text bar. Eli looked at the LM, "No sir. I have not been here." "I should take you there with me,  just to try the equipment." "I'm free now sir." "Ok, good. Lets go then."

We arrived a few seconds later. "Sorry sir. I have been here before. But it has been awhile. I see they have new equipment for sale." "Yes they do. Lets try the new ones, shall we?" "Ok sir. I'll just follow you." We went around trying different equipment, and in the process I got to sexually take advantage of Eli. I did not know, if this is her way of a turn on, by pretending to be innocent. But I did not mind, when she is giving me her undivided attention.

We decided to do a role play. Using some equipment on display as props for a story.

(Laughing) "Woman! Do you think you can get away from a demon? I can smell fear in you. I hear your own sins betray you. I see the foot prints of corruption, leading a trial right to your very soul. You can never escape me. No matter how hard you try. I will always have you in the end." "No! No! I don't want to go with you! Oh God! Help me!" "God is done with you! God created us. The soul purpose of taking humans who have betrayed him. Scream all you want. Plea all you want. The door of Heaven has been shut for you." "Nooooo!!! You lie!!! God would not abandon me." I grabbed on to her arm, as she struggled to free herself of my demon clutches. I tripped her over, and grabbed her leg, as she tried to kick me away. I then dragged her along the floor, with her trying to hold on to anything that would impede my progress.


I quickly placed her on the cross beam, upside down, strapped in her feet and hands, and removed her panties. And deviliciously had fun with her. She begged me to stop! (Wicked Grin) It only fueled me to ravage her pussy. And whether she enjoyed herself or not. I did not care. "My dear, I see a better purpose for you. I literally want to devour you." I bite down inside the side of her thigh. (Her screaming in terror.) Drew little pools of blood, as it trickled down to her pussy. With my serpent tongue, I licked her sin tainted blood and pussy juices, mixed as one.


With a quarter of her blood drained from her, I took her down from the cross beam. Her body, weak, half conscious, and hardly a fight left in her. Placed her on a horse shoe wood post, tied a rope to one of her foot, dangling over a huge pot, with scolding water. In a weak, voice, "No...Don't kill me. I don't want to die. Don't... No..." I toyed with her, letting her swing from side to side. Poking her with a stick, and spanking her buttock. I slowly lowered her body, her head leading the way..inch by inch. to the scolding water beneath her. Sensing her death, she feels the hot steam of water cover her, as water vapors cling unto her skin,. Taking nibbles while she is alive, as erupting water particles leaping up onto her hair. "Any last words, before your soul becomes mine?" "God help me. I am sorry!" With her last words, I let go of the rope I held in my hand.


Her body slashes into the scolding spiced water. Her head surfacing for a few minutes, (a long death scream escapes from her voice) as her blue eyes turned to cooked white. Her arms held up stretched, waiting for a hand from heaven, that never came. I took her head, placed it under the scolding water, and held it there, until her hair came off. I lifted her body, and checked to see if she was cooked. It did not take long, as her body was blistered brown. I could have eaten her alive, but I wanted to play with my meal.


I placed her body on a platter, in show position. With her hands tied above her hand, with knees up, and legs spread open. I then placed table utensils, and spices, if needed by my demon guests. After the proper arrangements were set, I hosted a feast for the newly acquired soul. I summoned for my demon family and friends, as they arrived one after the other. Human meat is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment