Saturday, October 2, 2010

Farewell Kitten

It is with sadness, I have to unpartner with my beloved Kitten today. By her not logging in world since the 24th of June, she has decided to leave SL behind. She leaves behind her demon family as Domina, 2nd in command of the family, after me.

Leaves behind Chey, who has taken her as a sister since I introduced them together, her best friend, who supported her during the months when she was a preggo, her maid of honor at our wedding, and did not bother to reply messages in her email, when Chey was heart broken over the break up with Fox.

Leaves behind Azula, also a sister, who supported her when she partnered with me, and stood up for her when I was upset, when she missed her own bachelorett party given by Chey, prior to our wedding. And was one of the brides maids in our wedding. You will miss out on Azula's own wedding planed later this month.


Most of all, you left me behind, when I was dedicated to you as your SL husband. I helped you as a newbie, you became my submissive, my concubine, my SL wife. I supported your decision to became a vamp, and allowed for you to be owned by another, and allowed you to become preggo with another as well. I wanted you to be happy with your SL journey. But you ended it abruptly, and now your gone.

I am sorry Kitten, but SL does not stand idol waiting for people, who can't commit some time in world. I hope you find happiness in RL, and should you decide to return to SL. I look forward to us as being close friends, as I would have found a new love by then. I say, "I love you" one last time. And now "Good bye" to the love we once had between us in SL. Take care Kitten, be well.


No comments:

Post a Comment