Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Two Girls N A Demon

"Kaboom. Are you busy?" "No. Why?" "I have a surprise for you." "You do!" (Smiles) "Tp me." I sent BJ the tp she requested. And seconds later, she poofs in front of me butt naked. "Hi hun. I love it when your in the mood." She smiles. And moments later, Ruth appears in front of us, butt naked as well. Ruth is BJ's submissive, and girlfriend. It seems the girls are in the mood for demon cocks, this afternoon.

I meet Ruth previously, and BJ wanted to have a threesome back then. With Ruth from the UK, and BJ from the US, and my hands full with other women in the family group. It was difficult for us three to be together, until now. I selected the threesome animation, that came with the white rug. But has never been used before. It only took me a few seconds to decide, which one would be right for us. Trifacta.


I once was close to having a threesome, on my second month in SL. I had about 3 to 4 concubines then, when Coma and Memory were my daily companions, alternating between the times they were on. I would talk about having a threesome with Memory, and Coma. They were heterosexual, and definitely preferred to be with guys. But being a demon as I am, I sweet talked the girls of having a threesome with me. I got them to meet at Becky pink lesbian room. The girls have previously meet before, but this was the first time all of us three were in the room together. In the nude to have fun.


I had Coma take the lead, and Memory, be a submissive to her. Coma was doing a great job, but unfortunately, it was Memory's first time with a woman. As I was stripping nude, and about to join them. She felt uncomfortable, what Coma was doing to her. She stood up and left us.

Now, I have BJ and Ruth, both bisexual girls. Willing to please me, their friend, lover, and lord. I had Ruth select the pink, and BJ selected the green, and I got the blue pose ball. The girls had me in controls of the rug animations, and the girls emoted their text to pleasing me, and each other.


Ruth: "sucks the shaft of his cock, teasing with her lips" "mmmm..feels good Ruth" BJ: "grabs kaboom's other demon cock, while sucking on his balls" Kaboom: "uses his hands to fondle Ruth and BJ breasts, pinching their nipples softly." BJ: "yes, Kaboom pinch my nipples" Ruth: "kisses the licks the head of his cock, and leans to kiss the lips of her mistress"


I won't bore you what else was text, only that we three greatly enjoyed each other's company that afternoon. BJ informs Ruth; she is to be a slut to me, for her to please me, when she is not with her Mistress. BJ's only request from me, is that I don't try to take Ruth's soul, or try to make her into a demon. And to treat Ruth, the same way I treat BJ. No problem. I'm fine with that. Threesome will be daily, and I can't complain. All smiles around.

No comments:

Post a Comment