Saturday, October 2, 2010

Flesh For Fantasy

Its been awhile since Razor logged in world. He and I started in SL, with him a month later after me. He got to meet Arlya, Blissful, and later Kia. I gave him some updates, but instead directed him to this blog to catch up on things. Who is who, and what relationships are on going as of this posting.

He has a slow PC, and does not come in world much. The last time he was, he got between Ariel and I. And wanted to bed Ariel behind my back, as Ariel and I were making our way of being a couple. Ariel forwarded his private IM's from him to her, to me, and I learned of his intentions with her. We since forgot about it, with Ariel a dead issue from the past.

Blissful as always wanting to please me, suggested choirs for herself to do in my home. And she mentions she can play a flute. I asked to hear of her musical talents, and we sat around near her to listen. She played her flute for us, as we listened and chatted in private IM's. Arlya was there until she crashed, and did not return later, until the social event was underway. Blissful soon left after her performance, with my permission. To check out a store Kia had given her a landmark.

Razor is my cousin in RL, is one reason I have not booted him from the group. He was having issues with lag during his brief time in world, as he flirted with Kia. Eventually Kia allowed herself to be taken by Razor. As I looked on with them on the white rug. But he crashed, and never came back. And Kia stood there butt naked for me. I asked her to dance, and later BJ joined her.


I then got an IM from Memory, my former concubine. I tped her to join us. Told her to strip for me, which she tried, but the clothes did not come off. Apparently the newbie skin had attached clothes to them, and could not remove it. She excused herself to purchase a new skin, and shortly after returned, and danced nude for me.

Few minutes later, I got an IM from Cheyenne, (Not Chey I have known much longer.) Cheyenne is a new member of the family. And wanted to see me for a quick visit, so I teleported her in. I told her to strip, and she complied to my request. "Wow Kaboom! You got something going on here, with all these girls dancing for you." I smiled as I enjoyed the girls entertain me. 


Cheyenne was later join by Florence, a friend of hers, who also joined my group. She had a serpent coiled around her nude body as she teleported in nude and was already dancing when she arrived.

Blissful returned home, after checking out Winged Island. I asked her to strip. She did without hesitation. And asked for my permission to have her twin sister Najiah join us. I granted it and she too like her sister Blissful, was dancing nude for me.

Jessica, was the last girl to arrive. She was fully clothed, when I asked for her to strip also. She tells me that she did, but I saw her fully clothed. And the other girls started teasing her as being shy for me. (Laughing) So far from the truth, if only the other girls knew. Lag was affecting her.


BJ was the first to leave, then Memory, and soon the others girls were leaving out the door.

Finally Jessica was nude, in front of me. But the other girls has since placed their clothes back on again. "'Jessica, you can wear your clothes again." "Why? I just got nude for you." (Laughing) It was almost time for the group to attend the social get together event at Sex Island, and we are heading that way with our clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment