Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flesh of Humans / Dolcett

As you know or may not know, Demons drain energies in Second Life, as the HUD I am using does. It’s used to power our HUDs, to transform a corrupted human into a Follower, and from a Follower into an Immortal.

But we also feed on the flesh of humans. Yes, that is right, we eat humans. At least for this family of demons. We humiliate and torment, defecate and piss on them, and fuck them real good, prior to serving them up on a silver platter.

We torture, and use various devices to have our ways with the damned. Use your imagination. What kinds of torture are there in Hell? If you know what mankind has done to man, since eating the “Fruit of Knowledge,” magnify that a thousand fold in Hell.

Human meat is prepared at Rosewood Castle, surprised you I know I did. There is no simulation depicting Dante’s Inferno, that I’m aware of in SL. So, I go to the castle, and take a damned woman (RP volunteer from Stepford or Dolcett Girls group) with me. Always better to play with the opposite sex. Much more enjoyable. There, I have my way with her.

After taking my victim to the castle, I lead her down to the underground kitchen, which I affectionately call, “Hades or Hell’s Kitchen.” I inspect the meat, by placing her on a stand. I threaten her, and show her my whips, and other portable implements for torture.

There is no hope, no mercy, no salvation, no redemption, resistance is pitiful. They can scream, as loud as they want, but the walls eats their screams, cry as much as they want, while their tears brings to life the floorings that feeds on agony and misery, and the walls are sometimes awarded with splashes of blood, as it absorbs it within its cracks.

She starts to cry, and begs for mercy. She obeys my commands by turning to her sides, opening her mouth, for me to check her tongue, which I get a quick blow job, silencing her wails and sorrows. After I commend her to stand, and to bend over. I quickly set about mounting her, to fuck her vigorously in the ass and pussy, as sorrow from her voice, turns to moans of pleasure. After which, I clean my meat, by placing her on a shower and hose stand.

Then I place her on a breast milking device, pumping her breast for milk, part of an ingredient, which will be used to coat her own flesh. I lead her to another inspection platform, which her extremities are stretched and tied, as she is suspended in mid air, and set about sexually molestering her. Took her to the shaving tabel to remove her pubic hair, and afterwards I licked her pussy, and I then clean the meat.

I have placed blind folds on this particular victim, and bonded her hands behind her. And lead her to another device. She stands, and leans forward, I raising the clever in front of her. I drop it down quickly to remove her breasts, as it drops on to a container. Screaming in agony, I quickly lead her and placed her on a cross beam, upside down.

A sharp knife on a butcher’s table, I took hold of it. I watched her struggle to escape, while in extreme pain with displaced breasts from her chest. Cursing at me, with vile profanity, and asking me to end her life, to stop her suffering. I walked over, and laughed right next to her ears. I left to check and see, if there were other damned humans inside the castle grounds. None that I could see or seize.

I returned with her passed out, and dumped cold water to revive her, which she awoke in moans of pain, as I placed the bucket under her head. And used quickly this time my knife in hand, as I leaned over to her head, and ran the knife across her sweet little neck, cutting her throat open. Blood flowed quickly out and draining down her face into the bucket, as she gasped and swarmed for a few moments, until death finally visited her.

I placed the meat on the butcher’s table, displacing the head, upper and lower extremities, and opening up her torso. Removing the vitals organs, and placing them on a dish for later use. With the useless digestive track, I disposed of it, and cleaned out the abdominal and thoracic cavity. Added the necessary ingredients and spices, placed the meat cuts on a frying and boiling containers. Lit up the flames and let it cook for 2 hours.

You can smell the aroma of well cooked human flesh, even as I descended back down into the kitchen, from the dance floor. As I listened and danced to “Sympathy for the Devil.” I removed the meat, and used her milk breasts, mixed with olive oil, on a brush to coat the meat. Placed devil’s weeds for greens and pilled apple wedges as trims around the torso, and meaty lower limbs, and placed on two separate silver platter. I poured each goblet with her blood, that I kept warm all this time.

I set and prepared the table, and summoned for my family of demons to feast upon the flesh of the damned. She was devilicious, as we drunk her blood and toasted to her sacrifice. “Gloria Demonica in Second Life.”

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm! Sounds delicious! I can't wait to pay your castle a visit. I have plenty of nice tasty little lambs we can devour on. With the colonel's 11 herbs and spices, it is sure to be duh-uh-licious! I like My human extra tasty crispy.

    --Mistress Demoness Jenna

    ReplyDelete