Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Devil - Demon Skin Avatars

There are over a hundred devil / demon skins to buy in SL, it just depends on your taste and how much you are willing to spend for it. I'm not indicating what you should wear or buy, just to help you get an idea and hopefully you will join me, and us to make demon kind a dominant race in SL.

The names of the skins are listed in the order I came across it, while I did a search in SL Market. Use "devil or demon avatar" in your search with mature enabled. The link will take you to the description page with the details of the skin, if its modifiable or transferable. I only listed what I though is good taste, no ugly-hideous Avs included.

Fyi, I'm a catholic, and playing a demon is nothing to do with the occult or devil worship in RL. This is just me being a "bad ass" in the fantasy world of SL. In case you wondered about it.

Demons


Kitten
Demoness
Prices are subject to change, and are listed as priced to the date of this posting. Not an endorsement of any products or services rendered. Caveat Emptor.

The following stores are my personal picks, and its worth a visit when your in-world:

FallnAngel Creations Main Store - lots of selections, its where I buy my add-ons.
Sinful Needs Main Store - best skins and accessories in SL.
The Dark Rose - lots of selections, at a good price.
Vendom Main Store - clothing, skins, and Alpha first name chairs to win free stuff.
Violet Studios - another fine skin store with a variety of selections.
Isle of Legends and Mythical Avatars - for this one demon skin you should see, that did not appear my in search.

They sell skins and other accessories like: horns, wings, tail, hooves, crowns, and clothing.


Gloria Demonica in SL!!!

1 comment: