Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pact With The Devil

Someone has made a pact with me, and I will not share this private information with anyone. Including my beloved Ariel, so sorry love. You know matters of privacy. I have read it in your blog, because this is demon business.

4/25

Ok, so this demon pact is a sham. I got to admit that I was testing Ariel's resolve how she would handle it. I knew of several things that may or would not occur:
  • She was going to be mad as Hell about this.
  • Un-partner with me.
  • Post our conversations in public. She has done so before, about others.
  • Disappear for awhile in SL, but still be partnered with me.
  • Get evil on my ass, by getting her revenge on me.
  • Keep me in partnership limbo. She, being my partner, but not with me.
  • Partnership without love or trust between us, or
  • Us having a stronger relationship, and moving forward after this stunt I pulled on her.
  • Let others know where our relationship stand.
This has yet TBD (to be determined) in a LTR (long-term relationship). To read our conversations, click on this link: Bullshit Mind Games.

But for now, I am sorry love for messing with your mind. I know it was a terrible thing to do. This was done without real malice, and willful intent to do harm. Just my way to get you off me as your partner. I rather do it now than later.

"I am committed to you now as ever before. I love you my dearest, Ariel."

Kaboom Coba, Duke Demon.


Quid Pro Quo

Making a Pact with the Devil @ Kitten's Blog
4/30

Kitten and I made a pact together, early Saturday morning. That should Ariel un-partner with me, I would partner with her. Well it happened, Ariel logs in SL and removes me from her friends list on 4/29, without saying a word or warning. And from the conversation we had this morning, she confessed who she really is…the person enjoying the Mind Games, but can’t deal with it being played against her.

I’m glad I prepared myself, by having Kitten involved with me early. And telling her what I had in mind. As you can see for yourself, Ariel shoot herself to death, and I buried her, and went on with my SL with Kitten. I can lay this pact to rest, as I kept my promise to Kitten, by becoming my wife.

I almost lost Kitten too. She got a new master as well, but gave him up and returned to me, after Ariel’s confession. Thank you Kitten for sticking with me through all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment