Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cheyenne And Kitten

I met Cheyenne in the month of Jan. 2010, at Horny Little Devil Salon. I went there to check out the place, because of the name. I go meet some new demons that were there, and find out what the place holds for me. When I got there, it was a total disappointment. The place was like a barn type structure, and not to appealing for me. I wanted to leave immediately, but the hostess greeted me and so did the lady DJ that were there at the time. So, what the hell, I’ll stay and leave in a few minutes. And I danced, looked around, and saw a little devil prop flying around in circles on top of the stage.

Then I noticed this beautiful girl dancing by herself, so I IM her,

“You care to dance with the devil?”
She said, “Sure why not.”

We got to talking about personal small chat, and told her where I was from, and vice versa. Nothing too personal, and just danced. Later, she told me her Master Fox, was with her all this time and watched us dance, as he sat by a table. I asked her, why he was not dancing with you.

She said, “He enjoys watching me dance.”
“Ok, so he does not mind me dancing with you then.”
“No, not all at.” she said.
“Great!”

We continued to dance and talked some more. And became friends that night, and left. I thought to myself, (I made a new friend, but another person I will not hear from ever or likely anytime soon).

I logged in the next day, and soon afterwards, I got an IM from Cheyenne. (Wow. What a nice surprise!) We chatted, and she asked to join me. I never turn down the company of women. She, informed me that she sneaked out of her cage, where her Master left her last night. And from there our friendship took off. I have known Cheyenne since then, and we continue to talk to this day.

Some important events between us:

I tried to break her relationship with her Master Fox, to make Cheyenne my concubine. Got to a point, where I was doing more harm to her emotionally. I broke our friendship, so I would not contribute to any future ill feelings. Worst, I did it in the middle of her conversation with a friend she was helping that night. She told me later about it. Yes, we became friends again, within 24 hours of me breaking it with her. She has a very forgiving heart, but don’t mistake that for weakness. She is a strong willed woman in RL.

I still remember the time when she accompanied me to a lesbian resort, and I was in a woman's skin. It was a female demoness skin, I call Lilith. It was nice of her to join me. Because she was wearing training boots that her Master ordered her to wear. Which was very difficult to walk around. She would take x amount of steps and fall down, with sounds to gave you a sure laught. That's why I had to mention this, because it still cracks me up big time, and a pleasant memory for me, and not sure for her. And she still wears then boots some times. LOL.

She is my follower in Angels Demons clan, and more importantly a good friend. As she has supported me financial with Lindens, when I used to work as a Host at Sinners and Saints. When I told her not too;

Her question to me was,
“Why can’t I support the people I care about?”
Me: “Your right Hun. Thank you for the big tip you gave me.
         But not to often, ok.”
She smiles.

Cheyenne, and I were together, when I confronted Ariel for removing her collar, and breaking her vows to me as her Master. It was pretty heated, when Cheyenne and Ariel started in at each other, as I was trying to get my own words / text across to Ariel. Cheyenne resorted to pushing Ariel around a bit. You can read it, at Ariel’s blog below, or in the Link page to the top right.

Thank you sexy Chey for supporting me when I'm right.

A Sexual Awakening: It’s Over With The Demon

Cheyenne, an auntie to Kitten’s baby boy Angelus. As she stops by on a regular basis to visit Kitten, as Kitten’s home is walking distance from her own place. I am happy that Cheyenne, has helped Kitten in the past and becoming good friends. Especially, when I could not log in to SL, because of internet connection problems for almost a week.

Cheyenne, Kitten, and Kaboom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kitten

I met Kitten, when she was a newbie at Beast Barn, one early morning. She was only 13 to 16 days old at the time. She was exploring that night by herself. But later informed me that she was with some guy, that had a bad temper, and left her by herself.

I was sitting in front on the camp fire, instead of sitting on the fire that night. Which I normally do, to scare the residents and make my presence known; a demon is in your midst. So, I notice her walking back, and forth. Back and forth, back and forth.

Finally, why not just IM this girl, and see if I could help her out. I asked her, if she needed help, or something. She replied, and asked her to join me by the campfire. I took up another position by the campfire that had a couple’s pose. And sat on it, and for her to join me. I had my Av arms wrapped around her, and was patiently listening to what I had to say to her.

I told her, I wanted to help, and her to become my follower. She agreed, and I took her to the Temple of Darkness. We did the ritual of dedication and devotion to serve me as her Lord and Master.

Me           “Kitten….”
Kitten,      “Yes.”
Me           “Do you wish to serve me as your Lord and Master…”
Kitten,      “Yes.”
Me            "Of your own free will, and consent to follow me.”
Kitten,      “Yes I do.”
Me           “By the powers of the universe and that binds us."
                "Othilaz!"
(Magical elements suspends Kitten up in the air for 5 seconds.)
                 "Arise Kitten, follower in the House of Carpe Diem.”

During her time as a follower, she was very much dedicated to me, by keeping me company, and doing what I tell her to do. Looking for new members to recruit, and not consorting with other males of any species in SL. I never had intercourse with her that time, except performing one oral sex on her that week. Kitten to me is like Cheyenne, in some way. As I have mentioned to Chey, when Kitten was a follower.

After a few more weeks, I asked Kitten to be my concubine. She was thrilled of being one, as I was rebuilding my concubine group. Few weeks back I lost 4 in one week. Coma and Memory, on one day, and Shalendra and Morgana two days later. Heart broken up that time.

We did the ritual again in the Temple of Darkness, making Kitten an Immortal, Concubine, and Mistress to me. Mistresses help in the organization of Hells Angels of Kaboom Coba, in planning of events, making sure people in the group are happy, to answer any questions they may have, and sending out notices to the group.

Kitten is now a new mother, in love with her son Angelus. Cute little follow. And No, I’m not the dad, when Kitten asked me to father her a child. I had to decline, for it may have broken up the family. Which it never did, but some concubines were upset. They were thinking that Kitten wanted me for herself.

Kitten and her son Angelus live in a nice home, which I often visit. I’m happy for Kitten, as we remain close and I still love her like a sister, but without the sexual intimacy when she was my concubiine. And I watch Angelus grow up, thinking he could have been my own child.

Kitten has her own blog for you to follow her postings: Kitten's SL

No comments:

Post a Comment