Thursday, September 23, 2010

Desade Lane

It has been awhile since I last visited Desade Lane, a store that caters to BDSM, Extreme Torture, Dolcett, and Snuff minded individuals. The designer has a wide range of equipment for sale and display on a two story floor, to satisfy anyone's sadistic inner needs. They are a bit pricey, but if you have a fetish for this kind of stuff in SL, then cost is not an issue, only where to place them will be.

I took a tour again, and saw some new items on display as well as the ones I saw months earlier. The store had residents looking around, as some were trying on the pose balls and see what kind of animation it provided. I won't say much, another than for you to see for yourself, and try the pose balls with your slut or significant other with you. It's more fun that way. I went alone, and BJ was busy during the time, else I would have taken her with me. I wanted to place her on the shaving table, and that speaks for itself. Not that she needed to have her hair on her head shaved off.

I took a few pictures, when the sim over asked me; "Why are you taking pictures?" I told her for this blog. Which of course made her happy, and for me to use in this blog. So stop over and see, if this kind of stuff is for you. I occasionally do dolcett, and have a feast with other demons, when possible. Human being served up is a special treat, I as a demon do enjoy.


Roulette Spin Stand, sells for $5000 Lindens


Automatic Pussy Spanker


Electric Table Shocker

No comments:

Post a Comment