Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lovely Succubus

I meet this girl at Demonic Night Club, when non of my subs were present in-world. I did not paid much attention to her for at least 15 minutes while I was there. As I scanned the dance floor, looking for other demon avatars that were present. I saw a few, and sent my usual IMs with salutations, but they never replied back. So I went ahead and danced. I knew they have a no recruiting, spamming and no biting policy in place. But it happens anyway under their noses.


I then started perving profiles, and I got to hers a few moments later. She is a newbie, only a few days old in SL. We chatted, and asked her a question a few sentences later, "Are you a woman in RL?" She replied, "Last I checked, I am indeed." We laughed, and give her my reason for asking. I found out she is a vampire already, and was recruited by the Queen of her clan, during her first day in SL. I told her, she is really a demon inside, but does not know it yet. "I bet you say that to all the girls you meet." "No.. I use gestures also." The lag at Demonic is very so present, and decided to take her with me to Midsomer.


The sim is a romantic place for couples, as I have taken my past loves there before. But I never intended to have her as a slut or to replace BJ. Only I was interested in recruiting her to my demon family. As we chatted, she was very interested of becoming a demon, instead of the vampire she is now. She soon had to leave for RL, and wanted me to help her become a demon. But before she logged of, I asked her to teleport with me to a demon store, and we landed inside Sinful Needs. There she saw all the wonderful collection of demon skins for women, and she could not wait to purchase one for herself. What that she logged off yesterday.

Today, when I logged in-world, she quickly IM me and said, "I have a surprise for you!" "Really! What might that be?" "Tp me and you will see." I tped her into my home, and she did surprised me, by purchasing the demon skin she liked yesterday. As I knew she mentioned to me of buying it by next week. She turned out to be a very sexy demoness. She is happy with herself, and as I having her. She gave me her heart, which I gladly accepted, and will guard it close to my own. I asked her, "Do you have a problem of me falling in love with you?" "No, I don't. And you, is it ok as well?" "Yes, please do. I don't have a problem with love." (Her and I got intimate a few days ago, after I meet her.)

We are the new pair in the family, and hope it last as long as we wanted it to be. We shopped for horns and a tail. She found what she is looking for at Falln Angel Creations, which sells demon accessories. The tail she selected is like a tentacle, while the horns she selected were the same as Kitten's. But I did not mind. In a way she reminds me of Kitten, with her being from the UK as well, but more mature in her age than Kitten. She is a Tomboy, growing up with several brothers in the family.

The tail gave her a problem, which she had to edit and reposition to fit on her avatar. It was replacing the skirt she was wearing, and I had her go home to my place for the pose ball that was present there. During her absence, I tped BJ over, and later was joined by Arlya, when she corrected the position of her new tail. The girls chatted, and friended each other. I hope the girls become good friends and not be jealous of each other. I hope for a possible 3 way sex orgy in the near future. 2 demons, and a neko girl. How fun that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment