Monday, September 20, 2010

Lycan Among Demons

I have added a Lycan in the family. First one in the group, as I was basically against having them in, when I initially created Hell's Angels. But situations change over time for me as well.

I had a Lycan friend at one time, an Alpha Pack Leader. Whom I asked for help to recruit Lycans on my behalf, for those wanting and willing to serve with demons. He was helpful at first, but he later decided at some point not to help me, or bothered to tell me himself. He simply dissolved our friendship for whatever reason. That placed a seed in my mind that all Lycans were assholes, and anyone that worn a Lycan skin was technically at war with my household, if they knew it or not.


Lake is his name, who was sent to me by Wisky, a Hell Cat of mine in the group. He wanted to give his SL soul to a demon and Wisky immediately though of me. Since Azula is now a full Lycan, Wisky's SL mother, and my former concubine, it was time to change my attitude towards them. To help bolster the membership, as inactive members are becoming more common in my group. I looking at the mirror, at himself.


Lake has been active, and has aided me recently that required foot soldiers (Shadow, BJ, Lake) to do some fighting. The airport was an ugly scene of hostility towards demons. And I answered the call to met the challenge thrown at me. I gathered a few of my minions, and we teleported there in force. As I came back with forces, that was set against me the previous day. The names were Garfield, I call Garshit, Frederick, I call Fred Faggot, and Chrissie.

But the time we were done, Garshit stood alone, and is hiding to confront as anymore. Fred Faggot sent a friendship request, and has apologized to me. And Chrissie has become my informant, telling me the whereabouts of avatars that are hostile to demons, especially towards my family group.


I now welcome Lycans to serve among demons in my family group. As I made Lake a follower of mine for Angels Demons, the parent family my groups belongs too. Gloria Demonica!

No comments:

Post a Comment