Monday, September 20, 2010

My New Love Mistress BJ


It was bound to happen, and finally it did. The day after the event at Horny Lil' Devil, BJ and I made love on my white polar bear rug. It started innocently enough when I meet BJ, shortly after my marriage with Kitten, that BJ won my affection, when she constantly keep me company by my side while Kitten went MIA in SL. BJ was pretty much new to SL. Initially a friend of Shadow when we first meet, and never wanted a boyfriend, only showed interest for women.


All this time I never knew myself, but when she started expression herself being comfortably nude with me, only a few days ago. I felt it was the right time and place that I asked her to make love with me. She did so without any hesitations, or any preconditions. Only after we made love, we ironed out how our relationship will be. She can continue to be a Mistress, and have her subs, all women. See can engage in a three way sex, herself, a sub, and with a male avatar. But no bedding with any male avatars by herself.

As for me, nothing has changed, only I gained a slut, her ass is mine. I made a tag especially for her, being my slut. I asked for her SL soul, which she replied to me, "That is mine alone, I will never give it to you or anyone." We will see as time goes on. I will ask for it again.

The first person I informed was Chey, my dear old time friend, and former companion, where she waited for Fox to log in-world, and I kept her company during her open times. Chey had Fox when I meet her, and has always been faithful to him. And no I never made love to Chey, but she did teased me hard and often being nude at times. And to add, Chey owns a quarter sim, and moved to a new location. Congrats Hun!

And Shadow my pet, was next to know early this morning. After her salutations in IM, she asked me, "Is BJ over there?" I said, "Yes." And teleported her over. She found BJ nude, and had informed them I was logging off to go to sleep as it was close to 4am when this was happening in my time zone. I left knowing the two were going to be engaged in conversation.

I am looking forward with my new love BJ. And I will have to unpartner with Kitten, as I believe she has abandon me, her sisters and subs, and SL all together by the end of this month. If she does not log in-world soon. I made this post public, so Kitten can find out for herself what changes is happening for her should she decide to return to SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment