Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Changes Around Me

I have been logging in SL regular now, but not as much in the past. I will need to keep up myself to what is happening with the changes going all around me.

Cheyenne, my dear long time friend broke up with her long time Master Fox. She has moved on, but they remain friends while not in SL. I only have one regret, that I was not more active in SL as it was happening to her. Sorry Hun. I dropped the ball on you, for not being around when you needed a friend to lean on.




Also Cheyenne put together a nice little home for herself. It took her awhile, but she did complete it eventually. Yay!!! I'm so happy for Chey. I'm proud of you dear.

------

The home of the family lair is not the same anymore. Its above Peridot Island, owned by my friends. Ms Rhi returned all of Kitten's items back to her inventory, which is half the furniture belongs to her. Including my favorite dinning table, and the bed we use with low prims. Also items that belonged to my subs for not being active, were returned to their inventory as well.

I don't blame Ms. Rhi as she consulted with me prior to her action, which I approved. She wants all family members residing at Skybox Mansion to keep their prims to a 100 each. Less than what a Linden free home would allow at 117. But they own the land, and we as free tenants need to abide to their wishes.

I do thank Ms. Rhi and Gavin for allowing to provide us the free home above the island. On the precondition that my members would generate the traffic they want to see at the island. The island itself is isolated, with no adjacent sim connected to it, so traffic is important to them. Plus the Indecent Exposure Night Club has been remodeled, taking a lot of prims with it.

-------

Added a new submissive the other day, her name is Natalie. Guess where she is from? She has posted my name in her profile, and added me as her Master to her collar. I meet her at Beast Barn, like where I meet Kitten too. I did not wait long to make love to her. I took her to Stone Keep Coba, my Linden free home, because I was not able to teleport to Skybox Mansion for some reason, again. And we went over to Orgy Island to fuck each other there also, as she suggested our love making be public. She had her "orgasm" only a demon could provide! *laughing devilishly with satisfaction*

Our relationship will be open, as I will allow her to be contacted by other avatars that may have an interest of her. She is a submissive in RL at in the bedroom, and a slave for a weekend. Wonderful lady, and from the UK too!

Sorry Kitten, I have waited for you long enough. SL does not wait for inactive people forever. I have emailed you also. Any still your not able to fix the problem at hand. Come back to me when your ready, as I am continuing with my SL Adventures without you.

More to add later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment