Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Promise Not To Love


BJ and I had a very interesting conversation early this morning. It all started when I was tinkering with her Open Collar. I knew the functions of an open collar, but decided to go over hers what I could access, with her being my slut and lover. And later she added me as secondary owner, with her being the primary owner to herself. Smart woman.

Then I asked her for a picture of her in RL. Just for one picture. Well that lead to a heated discussion, when she said,

"I met many women in SL, and they never asked for a picture of me.
And you have known me for awhile now, so why ask for a picture of me now."

"Well, its because our relationship is more than friends now, your my slut."

 "Is it because you want to be sure your have a woman as your slut?"

"Yes I want to know."

"Next thing you want voice and web cam with me."

"No, one simple picture of you, will do me just fine."

"Well Kaboom, I'm not going to give you a picture of me. Sorry, that is not going to happen. You can take me as it. You see what you have in front of you."

"So, I have to take you as is, without a picture of you behind the screen, or you will end the relationship?"

"Yes, its your choice Kaboom. Decide now."

There was tension in the air.

"Hum mm...Well we could go back to just being friends."

"Very well Kaboom, I don't mind being friends again."

Silence for a few minutes.

"Never mind, I can deal without having a picture of you.
I want you to remain as my slut."

"Are you sure Kaboom?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Maybe, if I really gained your trust, you might change your mind. And give me a picture in the future. Who knows what the future brings for us?"

"Who knows what the week will bring us?"

The reason I wanted a picture of BJ, is for my own personal satisfaction she is indeed a woman who she claims to be. In SL, there are a lot of men posing as women. And I don't plan on getting fooled by them, playing this game with me. I feel that those persons misrepresenting themselves on the basis of their true gender, have issues in RL. Whether to play a cruel trick on someone they already know in SL, just for a quick laugh, or lack of gender self identity and experimenting with emotions at other people's expense.

It does harm Second Life by perceptions of people who are new, and encounter individuals that lie from the start with false gender identity. It tends to be a negative first impression about what SL can be. I understand SL is how each person makes it to be their own, but I do hope they don't hurt anyone when living in their own SL experience in the process.


Update: BJ and I are just going to remain friends. She decided it was best for herself. And I asking a picture was the straw that pushed her to re-think it over, and came back to tell me later in the evening. We as friends I can deal with. I will just have to look for a new slut for me again...Next girl lets go!

Note: Shadow was present during our conversation in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment