Monday, September 27, 2010

Ritual Sex and Spank Fest

Sunday was a busy day for me. Having turned Arlya as my latest follower, as I performed the ritual for her, the moment she informed me of being a destroyed vampire. And making love to her after the ceremony, to consummate our relationship as Lord and Master over her. To seeking out new recruits at Beachwood Dance Club, and at Sexylife Nudist Resort.


And how I got four women keeping me company by the end of the evening. With BJ, Jessica, Kia, and Starr dancing all around me.

When I logged in for the evening, nothing was interesting from the usual IMs that appeared at me. I decided to visit landmark locations in my inventory, to find out if any no longer existed and to delete them. I did just that for awhile. Later, Azula IMs me for assistance of doing the ritual of taking souls. She will be taking the soul of a human / dragon avatar to make him as their new King for Dragons of the Night clan group. Princess is the Queen of their clan, has decided on a new mate, was present visiting our sim stronghold of Angels Demons.


Azula could not rezz the pose balls, as we tested for her ability to perform the ritual. She needed to wear the CSW Dreams and Reality tag in order to perform the ritual. I told her to leave a message for Mark, my liege. While Princess and I flirted with each other in IM chat, of doing sexually perverted acts to each other. As we seem to be doing it lately, when she is in-world; standing by me or just via IM.

After Azula left her message for Mark, I went to the store ahead of her, as she could not move due to lag on her avatar. And I blew kisses to Princess, in our private chat on making her keep the promise to sexually torture me I said, "the sooner the better" as I walked off for the store. I soon teleported Azula right in front of the Soul Bottle, which will imprison all souls of humans, as they convert into demons. With the help I provided, Azula thank me and left for the evening to go to bed, as it was late for her in RL. She needed to be up and awake four hours later.


I soon found out Starr was in world, and later Jessica her friend, which I friended the previous day joined Starr and I at my home. The girls talked about fashion and the sims they had visited. While they did that, Kia invited me over to see her new residence. I went there to have a look, and meet Drask her apparent new SL boyfriend. He asked me some questions about SL, as he is a newbie also. Jessica IMs me and tells me that she and Starr are going to a strip club, and I was fine with that. Then Kia tells us she has to take a quick shower in RL. She got urinated on by a male toddler in her family, sitting on her lap. She was not very happy about it. I stayed longer than I expected waiting for Kia, while Drask and I talked. When Kia returned I informed them I had to leave.

I teleported to Kitsch, a Japanese Resort sim I frequent. I had Starr, Jessica join me by teleporting them there. Starr had to tp out several times and as well as relog when most of her inventory disappeared.  She was having a bad experience with SL that evening, but it did not ruin her attitude as I did my best to cheer her for the rest of the evening. Jessica went wind surfing, and rode of the jet skis, and later I chatted with the girls in private IMs, getting to know each one better. I later tp'ed Kia to join us, and she later had another friend join us there also. That's when I gave the girls a "spanker" to wear in their avatar. It allowed me to spank their asses. And soon the girls were spanking each other or on themselves. Jessica kept asking me the most, "Spank me Coba! Spank me hard and good!" They really enjoyed it, but not as much as I did. I needed help so I tp'ed Jae over to have fun with me. But his attention was on his sick puppy in RL, and did not participate what I was doing to the girls. I chatted and spanked their asses, while the girls had on pretty two piece bikinis, with lots of bare bottoms displayed in front of me. This went on for awhile, and later Jessica asked me to take them to go dancing.

I decided to take them to Galaxy Strip and Dance Club, always a popular destination in SL.When I arrived, I decided to use a female dance animation, with the girls having the most fun at me, by making them laugh. Kia noticed the other girls flirting with me as she privately IMs me about it. All I said, "I know. I can't complain." I later had BJ join us, and had four girls around me. BJ tells me in local chat, "So this is why you did not IM me all night." One of the girls rescued me, "Coba had his hands full, literally. He was spanking us the whole time." It brought a smile to BJ. I had all of us in group conference, while I enjoyed all the girls in private IMs. I flirted with Starr and Jessica, as they showed interests of me bedding them. Soon the girls left for the evening, with Jessica, Starr, and Kia in that order.

BJ and I were left, and I wanted time with her. We went to her home, and summed up the events that happened to me to her while we laid on her bed. When BJ and I started getting sexually aroused of each other's company. I decided to just dry hump, kiss her lips and neck, and fondle her breasts, as it was late for her, even though she was willing to have me.


It was a wild night for me to end. Jae opened up group chat for Hell's Angels. Asking for any group activity. I briefly mentioned the event to Jae. He said, "Just my luck of missing out again." Chey greeted me, "Hi Hun." Jae asked, "Who is Hun?" "He knows who he is." "That would be me." I replied. I asked Chey to cheer Jae up, and she suggested the girls send him pictures. "Fine. Just don't expect me to send one to Jae." It had other members of the group who were present laughing. BJ kissed me and logged out, and I soon followed, and said "Good night to everyone." in group chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment