Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tainted Queen

My pet Fae Dragon Shadow, wanted to see me. Shortly after I arrived at my lair. When she wants me, something usually has happened. Then I got an invite from Tatty to join Tainted Blood. As she herself is the Queen of that clan. I joined not knowing what is going on, other than Shadow is with her. I informed Shadow, I will be right there momentarily, as I and Arlya chatted a bit, with her having logging issues with SL. She crashed and did not return. So I went and teleported to join Shadow and Queen Tatty, the witch.

Busy day for me, establishing good relations with other family clans. At least better than waging war, as I have a small family group. That still needs to increase in numbers, especially demons within the rank and file.


I tped inside deep within their family cave, as warlock guards stood by the passages, and one seated at the end of a large sofa. While Tatty greeted me, asking me to sit in a large chair, which is reserved for her, but offered it to me. Shadow has behind me, and also greeted me. I said, "Hello everyone." I took up her offer to sit on her chair, as she herself sat with Shadow on the floor of the cave.


And I was right. Shadow's relationship with Kenshin did not last long. She requested that I remove Kenshin from her collar, and add Tatty back in as an owner. I did just that.  I was asked to stay by the Queen and I stayed at her request. And the guard seated at the sofa soon left afterwards. Tatty informs me she has had bad encounters, with members of my kind, the demons of SL. She wanted to know how to deal with them, and asked for my advice.

She showed me some pictures, encounters with her getting the upper hand and winning. To acts of rape and sodomy against her at night. As a demon myself, I can only support my demon brethren in silence, as not to provoke emotional outburst from the Queen. I only offered suggestions of posting additional guards in front of the doors, and one by the bedside as she slept at night. But then again, regardless of posted guards, no one can stop a determined demon bent on having fun, at the expense of other's misery or suffering. Demons do love to torment, and I love just doing that myself.

I needed to go as Arlya, eventually returned and I informed her where I was, and told her I will return shortly. With the collar updated for Shadow, and my conversation with the Queen, seems satisfactory to her, I left and returned to the lair.

No comments:

Post a Comment