Wednesday, September 29, 2010

O Girls

The day after the Spank Fest, I IM Jessica when I noticed she was in-world already. She was dancing for some guy, but I quickly tp'ed her out of there and into my lair. We chatted of what we wanted to do to each other that night.

And the day has arrived for her to back it up as I asked her, if she still wanted me. She said,

"Yes. I want you to fuck me good and hard."
"Ok great!. You want privacy?"
"Yes I do.Its my first time you know."
"Then we can't fuck here, it's still early in the morning.
And I expect others would stop by to visit without warning."
"Then where will you take me, sweety?"
"Guess I'll check my land marks of places I know.
Stay here while I go check them out."
"Ok."

I left her there standing in her sexy red lingerie, as I tp'ed to quickly find a private place for us. I tp'ed place to place looking for my old land marks that I once spent time with Melody, but they no longer existed. Then I got an IM from Jessica,

"Did you forget someone, hun?"
"Sorry hun. I'm still looking.
I'm at Cupid Island looking for pose balls."
"Okay."
Sensing that I might lose her interest. I tp'ed her to me.

"Hi. I'm still looking around here, panning with my cam.
See that hut on the hill?"
"Yes."
"It used to have pose balls in there, but no more."
"Oh well. Can I help you look for them?"
"Sure hun."
"Okay. Let me go towards that direction."
"Great!"
Off she went helping me look.

I then remembered Azula's home. It contained lots of sex poses, as I used to make love to her when she was my concubine. I quickly tp'ed there, but it was not the home I remembered she had. It was mostly empty. I then just decided to be a squatter for the moment and paned the neighboring homes for a decent bed with sex pose balls in them. I found a red bed that was similar to my own, in the family lair. I then tp'ed Jessica where I was standing already right by the bed. I set a pose for us, and quickly got into foreplay. Kissing and stroking her body, while I had her keep her lingerie on.

The long foreplay was my idea, lasting for thirty minutes as I try to recall. But what guy keeps track of time? When she asked me,

"Can I take my clothes off now. I want you to lick my pussy, and fuck me hard."
"No."
"Why? I'm ready for you. I'm so wet now."
"Take your top off."
"Done. Make love to me. I want you. Your my first demon."
"I want you too."


Well, I won't bore you with my details after here. I think using your own imagination can fire you up sexually. Let the pics I took illustrate what we did that afternoon.


Later, I asked her to touch my cock, and she was surprised to find out it is interactive. She enjoyed playing with it. And I let her take control of the bed poses, to expose her to the sex furnitures of SL.

-------------------------------

Later that evening, it was Starr's turn. But instead of me looking for a place. It was safe for us to have our fun in my lair. I IM her, and asked her, if she also wanted me. (I did not tell her, I was with Jessica earlier in the day)

"Yes hun. I want you."
"Wonderful! Let me tp you."
"Give me a moment please."
"Ok. Not a problem." Moments later.
"Okay, tp me."

Appearing seconds later.

"How do you like my outfit?
"Very cute and sexy!"

She had on a white top short sleeve dress, down below to her breasts, and a sexy red and black stripe mini skirt just barely covering her buttocks. All looking sexy just for me, as she will be having her first sex in SL. I told Starr to lay on my white polar bear rug skin. I joined her with us facing each other, with that I started emoting to her;

With his demon hand, goes over her facial features stroking her cheek, and chin. Drawing her lips to his, to plant a warm demon kiss on her honey dew lips. Locking their lips as one, that seemed for an eternity. As his lips turn there attention to the soft lines of her neck, waiting to be kissed as well.


While Starr, and I were emoting during our erotic fucking, Jessica and Kia was talking to her in private IMs. I knew this, because Starr told me a few moments into our heavy session of fucking. Its like the phone ringing, and usually the girl picks up the call, and the sex stops. While you play with your swollen dick, waiting to place it back into her pussy. I told Starr for her to tell the girls to leave her alone, so we can continue to fuck each other out. And the girls did, and I don't know what kind of information was passed around, or how the girls knew Starr and I were together that evening. We resume are emotes, Starr and I shared the pose ball actions from the rug.

All I can say, that being her first sex in SL, she did not have good emoting skills. As we went along that night. But it can only improve over time. And when I mentioned her lack of emoting skills, she stopped emoting all together. So I'm glad I took a few picks with Starr to remember her first sex in SL.


Unfortunately, our fun did not last long as I wanted it too, when she informs me her son just woke up, and did not want him to see what was on the PC screen. She had to log off and attend to his needs. The little fellow was sick.


And I did not mind, telling her we will have more time in the future. But the future in uncertain, as she wants to partner up with a one girl minded guy, and certainly this demon is not for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment