Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mistress Billijo's Home

Today I got to see BJ's home. We have been friends for awhile now, since I first mentioned her in my blog. She was a conservative then, meaning she was shy to remove her clothing in front of me. Now just a few days ago, she removed her clothes, saying "I have this urge to be nude in front of you, because it just feels right." to quote her. Funny how behavior, attitudes, and perceptions of people behind the screen can change over time.

She is also a full time Mistress with 3 submissives of her own. I would have mentioned to call her Ms ABC, but I choose not to, so she can remain anonymous. And not be bothered by anyone except those that know her personally.


Your probably wondering; Why now for a visit in her home? It never occurred to me before, since she has always been visiting me at Skybox Mansion, and just so happens she mentioned her first home living in a tepee. That I never seen her home till now, when she invited me over for a look.


Her house is a Linden home, and she pays no fees as its provided free to premium paid account holders. Two stories which allows for 117 primitives to be placed in it. From furniture, pictures, and anything to make one feel at home with your avatar.

She has in her home, a bed and shower on the second floor, sofa by the fireplace, a huge picture with her and a sub at the front entrance, and a jacuzzi by the front side of the house.

Her home is in a suburban setting sim, and a lot larger than mine that's for sure, compared to my Linden home. While mine is located in an elvish setting sim with huge trees and mushrooms around. My home with a magic door and window that rotates, plus the pesky fairies in the neighborhood spreading pollens around making you sneeze while your outside my home.


So depending where you choose to live in SL with determine the kind of home will be provided for you. I hope you enjoyed the pictures that Mistress BJ has allowed me to take, and to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment