Monday, April 26, 2010

New Submissive - Open Collar

Yesterday, I got to collar two women. Ariel my wife and partner in SL, has agreed to wear a collar for me again. But this time I think it's for the better. And I have no problems, if she does remove it again.

Because at the end of the day, she's still my wife, and I love her.

The other woman is Emily, I meet her at Indecent Exposure. She was just 3 days old, when she stopped by the dance club. And exploring the simulation, looking to see what the area had to offer her. I greeted her when she walked in, and she replied what a salutation. I went ahead and looked into her profile, and found out she was a newbie. I greeted her again, "Welcome to Second Life." I asked her if she had played SL previously, and replied she never played it before. The dance event was ending, so I IM’ed Emily again, and to stay a bit and offer my plan to her. I mentioned to my boss Rhiannon, Otto, and Claudia, my co-workers at the club, I was taking Emily outside with me, to talk by the campfire. There we sat in a couple’s pose, with my Av arms around her.

I asked her if she wanted to be my submissive.
"What qualifications do I need to become one?"
"None"
"And what does a submissive do for you?"

"Well, several things. Listening to me as your Master, being obedient to my commands, and having sex. But not with me, dear. I'm partnered with Ariel, my SL wife. I do want you to remain celibate, for one week. Not to engage in any sexual activity, with any male creature until then, ok dear. Is that ok with you Hun?"

Humm… she thought about it for awhile.
"Ok, I will become a submissive to you." she said.
"Wonderful, I'm glad to have you dear!
You can start, by calling me Master."
"Yes, Master."

We talked some more, as we befriended each other, and I invited her into my groups, Hell's Angels of Kaboom Coba, my BDSM group of friends, and those that joined by open enrollment. And Hades Kitchen, my members family group, which consist, of Mistresses, Sisters, Daughters, Submissives, Slaves, and extended family in-laws.

We went back to the club, introduced Emily to my co-workers as my new submissive, which they congratulated us. We danced, and the girls had a pillow fight on the dance floor with Mistress Rhiannon, making sure all the girls had pillows to play with. It was the Best in Pajamas / Lingerie theme event.

It was fun seeing the feathers fly, with the girls whacking each other on the ass, breasts, and on top of the head. With us guys standing around with huge smiles across our faces. Pillows and Lingerie, what a turn on that was! I said "goodbye" to Emily after the dance, and I expected her to IM me the following day.

Next day, I worked the 12pm gig, contacted staff about arranging their schedules, and issues with Gavin getting a temporary weekly salary, until I agree to the percentage take of the business when the club is operating in full capacity. I stayed on the Sim exploring the area, and was later joined by Memory, one of my first set of concubines, that left me. We recently got back together, when she contacted Ariel, of congratulating us of our partnering together. Ariel joined me right after Memory left, as she poofed out, and missing each other in minutes. I took pictures of Memory before she left, by a canvas and tent, next to a pair of motorcycles, to be used in a later blog about her, and I.

Ariel joined me, and took her on a ride on a litter carrier. We went out to explore the Sim further, and come upon a tree which a bench beside it. We went there to see what it offered us. But the only thing was there, one pose that left me handing on the tree. Made Ariel, laugh. She took position on a pillow, and submitted to me, and showed a collar she was wearing. I said "Thank you my love, for wearing a collar, again." She plans to keep it on this time. RL was calling her, so she had to leave and will meet up with me later that evening.

It was late as I waited for staff to log in to finish the staffing note card and Ariel logged in later that night, (after having gone out to eat at a local restaurant with her RL husband) at Indecent Exposure. Mistress Rhiannon, and Otto got together and wanted another gig. I was learning to work the contest boards as well, and finally turned in a schedule, and will work on the remaining two dancers that I was unable to schedule that night.

Ariel, and I wanted, to leave, and told Ariel to leave ahead of me, and I to follow her. I was getting a headache for some reason. Maybe the music was getting to me at that point, or I was tired and sleepy. We left and went to the den, and danced a little. I spanked Ariel's bottoms, and lead her to the bed, and her laying on top of me. We chatted a bit, and started to get more romantic, as I started kissing my lovely wife passionately.

I was just about to ask Ariel to remove her clothes, when Emily IM's me. And wanted to know where I was, and wanted to join me. I asked her "Where are you hun?" and informed me she is at Indecent Exposure. I told her to stay for 30 minutes and represent my place with her there. But I remember Ariel was asking to meet her the day before, and they too missed each other by minutes.

I said to Ariel,
"Love, would you like to meet Emily, my new submissive?"
“Sure, I would be glad too. But is she for you or for the club?"
“For us dear.”
“Wow, I never had a sub before.”
"You mean to tell me all this time, you never tried to get one?”
“No, never.”

“One or two of my former concubines have their own subs dear.
This will be a totally new experience for you. You will be her Mistress.”

Emily joined us, not before having crashed first to get to us. Ariel and I stood together as Emily teleported in this time. I introduced Emily to Ariel, and to follow her Mistress Ariel's commands, and wishes, along with my own.

Ariel asked if I had a collar for Emily,
“Yes I do, I am giving you both the same collar to wear,
so I can locate you two together.”

Ariel removed the collar she was wearing and put on a Open Collar with spy, pose, and other features that made this collar special to wear. The rest of this blog, you can pick up at Ariel's link, “A Sexual Awakening.” It has a nice paragraph when one submits your heart for the person you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment