Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Indecent Exposure

I finally got into a place, I was unable to teleport in for about two months. It kept saying I was not “age verified.“ But I had been verified since the first week in SL. Anyway, my first try I got in without a problem. Then a few moments, Gavin comes walking in with his wife, Rhiannon. He's the owner of the Sim. I meet before I had a teleport problem. We chatted about me having that problem in the past, and he went over my profile, (as we chatted) and found out I was partnered with Ariel, and he and his wife wanted to meet her.

I informed Ariel when she logged in, and teleported her to Indecent Exposure. She exchanged salutations, and exchanged in light pleasant conversations. Quickly after, other people started showing up, and local chat became a zoo. We said our, “good bye” and headed out to explore the new simulation.

Gavin, offered me a position as Manager of the dance club, earlier in my conversations with him. But I needed to clear it with Ariel before I would decide. So we headed towards the beach, and stood next to a holding or punishment cage. There, I mentioned to Ariel of the manager position at the club, which she was receptive to it. She asked me my hours, which I didn’t know at this time. She just wants to be sure we have time together, was her main concern. I promised her she comes first, and will not interfere with our relationship, and necessary time together. We agreed on me working as manager for the club.

I looked for couples poses, so I can kiss and wrap my Av arms around my lovely wife. But there was none to see. I IM Gavin, if there were some on the beach, but he directed me to a mountain with a waterfall, and behind it was a good BDSM bed and rug next to it. I went and left Ariel by the cage, to seek for it, and later to teleport her there once I found it. It didn’t take long.

Once I got there, and walked past the waterfall, I stood next to the bed. And teleported Ariel right in front of me. When she finally rezzed, she asked me if I wanted her to remove her clothes or strip. I choose the latter, and she started dancing provocatively and erotically, as pieces of her clothing came off, and got me all fired up, which I was all ready in flames so to speak, as a demon.

After the last piece of clothing came off, I spanked her ass, and led her to the bed. I kissed her, and I laid down with her on top of me. You can use your own imagination for this one. Not going into the details, but a picture here should help you get the idea what we did. It was all fun.

After making love, and cuddling for a few minutes, Ariel had to leave to get ready for RL tasks that morning. I made a note card, and talked to Cheyenne keeping me company in IM afterwards. The note card was my tender offer to work for the club, and what I wanted for compensation. I placed it in Gavin’s IM box. He read it, and we reached on a mutually benefiting agreement for 2 months period, with open renegotiations after. So, scratch the idea of a week off, because I started immediately.

Indecent Exposure
Church of the Poisoned Mind Adult Sim. Open 24/7
Warming: Your Av may die here.
Check your heart symbol at the top of the tool bar, while in-world.
For Masters, Mistresses, Domme

All kinds of kinks;
  • BDSM
  • Orgy / Fetish
  • Humiliation
  • Slave / Submissive
  • Rape
  • RLV (restricted life viewer)
  • Voice Chat

Whip Kissers @ Indecent Exposure



Indecent Exposure Dance Club - 5 events / day
The following hours are suggestions:
11am - 01pm, 02pm - 04pm, 06pm - 08pm,
11pm-01am, 06am - 08am


Subject to revisions at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment