Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love Nest

Ariel, was inworld when I joined her late Monday evening. She was ahead of me shopping for clothes. In fact, she was where I wanted her to be, unless she gave me ideas. "Lingerie" section is what a woman has in mind to get her man to chase her all around the house.


I saw two sets of clothing, one black, and the other red. Two of her favorite colors. SL was not much help, by not loading my lindens. Had to relog, several times until I was able to have my lindens appear. I asked her what she thought of my choices for her, and she was happy with them. Gave her the lindens to purchase them for me, as the clothes I picked for her were non-transferable, if I had purchased them.

We headed to one of Ariel's homes, and between the two of us, we have 4 residences. The Den of Iniquity, my Stone Keep Coba, and the two Linden Homes between Ariel and her alt. The one we were in is called, "Love Nest." Which needed furniture a few days ago, to being a nice fully furnished home. Just some wall art and pictures to finish the decoration of our home.

It has the following items in the house:

First Floor
  • Love Sofa with various poses
  • Stripper Pole
  • Nice Comfy Lounge Chair with lap dance features
Second Floor
  • Nice Comfy Lounge Chair #2 with lap dance features
  • Tub/shower with various poses
  • Hot Tub outside the balcony, with various poses
  • Love Bed with lots of poses as well
After showing me what she did decorating our home, she lead me to Lounge Chair #2 and seated me. Ariel wanted to try on the clothes I brought for her, and slowly stripped her clothes with a playful tease. I enjoyed her teasing me, more so than Cheyenne's strip tease. Because after the teasing, I know I get to bed my wife. Well it didn't take long, when she finally had the red lingerie on. I wanted to remove them from her. I spanked her ass, lead her to the bed, and striped her. Leaving her with heels, garter belt, and a pair of black stockings on.

I made love to her, and used a little of Dolcett technique, by eating her pussy raw. "Mummmm deliciousio, saka masarap yan pouke." We broke in our new bed by trying various poses, and I went ahead of chaining her hands and feet to the bed's posts. I then ravished my wife, with her willingly enjoying herself.

We let our Avi’s alone, and used Skype for voice sex. I instructed her and controlled her hands. By having her place them on her breasts and vagina. She had a red top and matching red thong panties. It didn't take long when Ariel got her first orgasm, while massaging her clitoris. AHHHHHH... Kaboom!!! I thought we should take a break, and chat for awhile. But Ariel had other ideas, and wanted to touch herself again.

I said, "NO." to her. Which caught her by surprise!
"I want to touch myself love."
Hummm, I thought about it. "NO."
"But why dear?"
"Because I'm mean." I said.
"You are mean."
"Ok, beg for it."
"Please dear, may I."
"NO."
"Please love, I'm still horny."
"No."
"Oh..please...!!!"
"Ok dear, touch yourself."
"Thank you!!"

She had her right index finger on her clit, massaging at a steady rhythm, when I told her to “Stop.”
“What. Why stop?”
“Take you index finger and place it inside your pussy two inches deep, and thrust it in and out.”
“Yes my husband.”
“Do that for awhile dear.”
“Mummmm…Yes.”


Few minutes later,
“Ok love, find your G-Spot.”
“Yes, my husband. Mummm…”
“How do you feel love?”
“Wonderful darling”
“Good…a little faster……a little faster…..now.
Keep going, a little faster now.”
“I’m cumming soon.”
“Great..much faster now. Keep going love. Much faster…”
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH…….
OOOOOOOOO KABOOM…MMMMMMMM”

Our Love Nest…has just been baptized with our Av’s fucking, and via Skype. Ariel made a joke about her red thong and made it into a funny story. The “thong story” for another time, that came up in our conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment