Monday, April 19, 2010

Casting Out the Devil at Coral Bay

All right, all good things must come to an end. I was “fired” at Coral Bay as manager today. They the owners, did not like my Demon Rage attitude, a few days back.
As if I needed to be fired. I have internal combustion as a demon. Anyways, I’m glad I left. The place was tanking, with no Djs showing up to work, and dancers not reporting in on a regular basis. Except for Hateful and Pinky who are my sisters, who work there also.

Bye Biggins and Stormskye, I was devoted to you both, but you were not interested in placing any serious ads to bring in people. I’m glad I was rude to your patrons, vips, or fans. Expect more financial and employment loses there, because you both stopped caring about the place, when you’re both an absentee owners.

It’s a good time for me, now that I have more time with my Wena Ariel. We are still on our honeymoon, as newly wedded partners in SL. I am still getting to know my love, and want to hear stories of her life, to bond us stronger. And not really in a hurry to work in SL, as I have RL issues to deal with at the moment. Don’t worry I wont suffocate her with my love or plan on cooking her. I just want to nibble and eat her out on the right places of her sweet anatomy. I prefer a warm body. Don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment