Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birth and Death

I’m reviewing my blog to post, and have my wife Ariel in Skype, and sends me an IM that someone was being rude to our sub., Emily. I asked Ariel to speak to this person, while I finish up. Few minutes later, Ariel sends me a copy of the conversation of the transcripts of what took place. I was pissed off!

This fool, was not only rude to Emily, but to Mistress Rhiannon, my boss’s wife, and calling Ariel, my wife a bitch. So, I quickly finish up and meet Ariel and Emily at the Love Nest, which the conversation was going on in IMs. The fool was apparently at the club, upset because my submissive refused to dance with him. We had Emily mute the fool, so that she won’t get harassed anymore. And as far as I’m concerned, if a woman says “NO,” guys respect her wishes.

But my poor wife, got the verbal insults, in Emily’s place. Which, I find very disrespectful to members of my family, and to my employers which own the club. After getting the information from Ariel, I teleported directly inside the club, and looked for him. I addressed Mistress Rhiannon, if the fool was still here.

I was a bit late in minutes, when Gavin the owner killed him. He said, he got an IM from his wife, and he too teleported in the club and dealt with him. He killed him on the spot where is stood, by lobbing a grenade to his chest. “KABOOM!”


We all talked and discussed what happened, and a few minutes later the fool comes back , reanimated. I informed him he owes me an apology for hurling insults and profanity at Ariel and Emily. He did apologize to my surprise, in regards to Ariel, but before he could apologize to what he said to Emily. Hit men in the club brought him down in a hail of gunfire. Which startled me, yes even for a demon. I checked myself for bullet holes, and was slow to respond by placing my shield up.

Geoffrey and Malcolm, laughed and apologized to me, if they interrupted our conversation. I told them it was ok, because I had my own rocket launcher fixed on the fool, and they beat me to the kill. I also laughed with them. We all started laughing about him, for entertaining us as a willing victim to die. Gavin then got the idea to have a Snuff Club on the simulation. Hell why not? People know there going to die there, if they don’t play right, so might as well have a club for that too.

Shortly after, Pinky; my SL sister sends me an IM, if I wanted to meet her baby boy “Damon.” He was born a day ago. You know, I can’t refuse infants, because their cute, and taste good. But no eating infants within the family, otherwise we can’t multiply in SL. So I suggested we take pictures, and a few pictures became a photo opportunity for the family. With Me, Ariel, Pinky, Damon, and Cheyenne, all being in the picture together. Too bad Kitten took off. I wanted her in it also, along with her own son Angelus. Next time, we need to set up a family photo day.


Proud mom Pinky and her son Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment