Monday, April 12, 2010

Demon Cocks

Tentacle Cocktails come in for 4 colors, Amethyst, Ruby, Volcano, and Sapphire. They costs 550L each. Your better off buying the pack of 4 for the cost of 690L, if you think your going to use it for different skins, and their non-transferable to other avatars.

Then theirs the 3 pack Skin Tone demon cocktails, which comes in dark, light tan, and white colors, for the cost of 670L. I purchased the skin toned, because of the color HUD that came with it. The HUD’s for the cock has two choices, small and large, with vertical and horizontal placement for your screen.

These cocks are unique in my opinion, as it animates with a pulse and throbbing effect, it drips with pre-cum, and cums. Has spikes to show or not show, and it’s a pair of tails that becomes two cocks for DP (double penetration).

For the ladies, the store contains succubus skins, along with horns, fork tongues, and sound effects during sex play. Also, succubus cocktails for the hermaphrodites, with the cost of the skin tone, in two colors, yellow, and red. But also has a color HUD, so you can adjust the color to match your skin.

All part of the Devil Made Me Do It collection, SL location is 203, 183, 36, Penises @ Dark Delights, Adult Region. To enter this region, you need to be cleared of age verification with a credit card, or other identification as requested by Linden Labs.

Store location sells the following items: incubus skins, wings, furniture, bestiality, centaur skin and horse cocks, sex doll, and accessories. Some freebie handouts. Its worth a visit in world, and items are sold on Xstreet.

Guess, who’s the recipient for the first time that I used it? Yes, it was Ariel, at her Den of Iniquity. I almost used it on another woman, but she crashed during foreplay, and never came back. Blame it on SL for booting you out, especially during a romantic conversation or sexual activity.

Ariel, so happened to be free that moment, and I IMed (instant message) her, that I needed to show her something important, so she teleported me. I showed her my prized possession. I was wearing my demon pale skin, and my cock was pale white at the time, and we were just lovers then. I held her hand, we walked towards the couch, laid her on her back, and made love there. Ariel, was so…turned on by this, and her moans could be heard outside the skybox, if you where nearby. I was so turned on by her sexual ecstasy, I cumed pretty fast, but continued to fuck her again, until I cumed again inside her ass and pussy, and collapsed on her body. She had multiple orgasms, as well. We laid comforting in each other's arms, with little passionate kisses.

It was a wonderful experience for her and for myself, and I hope you purchase the right cock to please your partner, as I did for my love.

1 comment:

  1. Great advice! That is only fitting for a demon to have the right cock to please their lover.

    ReplyDelete