Friday, April 23, 2010

Gestures in Second Life

As a Host or Hostess, you need to know how to make gestures on your own. And to know how to modify them should you eventually leave for another club. But you can always buy them at L$40.00 minimum, to L$100.00 or more for the elaborately designed ones.

As a Host and Manager, I certainly needed that skill. But I did not learned it early, only later did I pick up on it. I was a novice person trying to learn a new job, as a Host in SL. Never have I worked in a virtual world until I got hired by Georgia, owner of Sinners and Saints. My first boss, was rather nice.

I started working on my own gestures, when I got comfortable being as Host, and running the Contest Board. Which I needed to set the theme, place Lindens in it, and run the contest during the event of that day.

The gestures I made, were simple ones, and consisted symbols on my keyboard. One day, as I was making them, a lovely young lady came by and introduced herself to me as Mish. She noticed what I was doing and offered to help. By giving me a note card that contained some of the designs below. Since then, I make pretty good gestures now, thanks to Mish. See this link on Gestures Second Life to give you an idea on making your own gestures. Have fun, and see you at the club sometime.

ASCII SYMBOLS - Make Your Own Gestures, in Xstreet. Its FREE!

Some Examples On What You Can Make:

·!¦[·♫♪· мυѕι¢ ιѕ му вσуfяιєи∂ ·♬♩·]¦!·

◦.·• αℓєxαи∂яια •·.◦

•°o.OO.o° » αℓєχαи∂яια™« °o.OO.o°•

Oº°‘¨ αℓєχαи∂яιᙨ‘°ºO

♥ ι ℓøνє чøυ ♥

ιℓσνєнιмѕσσмυ¢н

♫♪ d[-_-]b ♬♩ αωєѕσмє тυηєѕ!

̲̅̅●̲̅̅
̲̅̅=̲̅̅
̲̅̅●̲̅̅

(̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪے

×÷·.·´¯`·)» αℓєχαи∂яια™ «(·´¯`·.·÷×

чøυ 凸'へ'凸 su¢к

ммм~тнαηкѕ·ʂεxʏ... xσxø ;Þ

втω: ι ℓυғғ чøυ‹̲̅3̲̅]

•·.·´¯`·.·• ♡ αɴ∂ ☮ •·.·´¯`·.·•

♨ ввʟ:яαмєη•тιмє♨

[►] ρℓαʏ·мє·ƨσмєтнιиɢ·ʂєxxxʏ

тμαηкчøυѕσσмυ¢н【ツ】☺

ヽ(´ー`)ノ ☆ вιιιιιιɢ·μυɢѕ ☆

.·´¯`·-> σмɢ·тμαηкчøυѕσσмυ¢н·(◕‿-。)

@('_')@ •§Þ¥d뮕mønk륕ålë®t• @('_')@

No comments:

Post a Comment