Friday, April 9, 2010

First Bite

Demons in Second Life, are definitely one of a kind. We, set ourselves on a high pedestal..looking down upon the various races, and waiting so patiently for opportunities to occur.

Our kin and brethren..all the vampires do keep themselves busy. Seeking to pounce upon new victims to drain their blood and take their souls. Sadly, individual efforts are geared towards leveling up and becoming King or Queen of a clan. Not for the greater purpose of serving Hades / Hell.

Most of the vampire clans are in, The Thrist: Bloodlines. Which involves making new vampires by starting them out as a blood doll or becoming a vampire, and which I confess am one also..a blood doll. And for a demon, it's pretty sad to liege to a vampire, which is a race that does the bidding of demons as a whole.

Why, on Hell did I become a blood doll to a vamp? Good question, but hard to answer. It depends where your cock is pointing, and if your a male and new to SL. You want opportunities for sex to happen, and as frequent as possible. I was 7 days old, when I meet Heavenly One, at Sexy Life Nudist Beach, which I also bump into Azula, but did not know her then. Heavenly is a Neko (cat) creature, dancing at the pole near the dance floor. She was practicing her moves, as I watched her and introduced myself to her.

We got to chatting and she informed me she is a stripper, one of seven for Souls Unforgiven, a dance club, which intrigued me by its name. Hummm...place to collect souls (as I thought to myself). I found out she's from the states, and a vampire member for clan Blood Evolution. Which she scanned me during our conversation, and asked, "Would you allow me to bite you?" I did not thought about it much, but did say in return for the bite, "Would you allow me to fuck you, in exchange for the bite?" she agreed. I was considered at the time "fresh blood," even as a demon...lol. That day however, I never got bitten. Because she scanned me again, and I did not make the minimum 10 days requirement rule. And time was running short for her as well, so we agreed to meet up again in 3 days.


Three days later, we went to a bloodlines store, and she gave me lindens (currency used in SL) to purchase the Bloodlines Hud (heads up display) unit. Then went to a secluded place, where she bit me. It turns out I was her first soul to retrieved from, and I pledge my liege to her. By activating my vamp hud..registering, and selecting Evolution as my new vampire clan.

Later, we went back to Sexy Life Nudist Beach..and made love inside a coconut thatched roof hut, where it was warm and humid. I helped myself to her by removing her clothes, drawing her close, fondling her breasts and nipples, and kissing her lips and eyes. She pushed herself away from me, laid on top of the carpet with her legs open, inviting me on her.



I stroked my human penis..lol (yes, not a demon cock). Rubbed my cock on her clit, and moisten the tip of penis head with her wet pussy juices, against her vaginal lips. Until she reached down with her hand, and placed my cock inside her..letting herself release a moan of pleasure. I started to pump and thrust into her pussy, giving her a lot of pleasure, while she cooo..purrr..moaned in my ears, and digging her nails into my back. We tried various sexual positions and later, she wrapped her legs into mine, and telling me to hump her faster and harder, which of course I was compelled to do anyways. As a surge of energy deep within me was building up, and can tell from her text chat (cybersex) she was ready to cum herself. We cummed and released our orgasms through (aaahhhh...ohhhhhh...yesss...baby!!!) in text. Then resting in each others arms.

We chatted a few more minutes, which she needed to go, got dressed and told me to IM her later during the week, if I wanted to spend time with her. I did and tried to make her a concubine, but never did, but we hang out together in the wee mornings of the day, and made love a few more times. Heavenly is now a friend, and has no interests to jump into bed with me, just polite conversations, and good company. And yes..she and a concubine, who are vampires are the only ones I allow myself to be bitten upon..as a demon.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely story Dahlin. My first experience with a vampire was good but, I dont think I can get into the bloodlines thing. lol, its too much like work.

    ReplyDelete