Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bay City Municipal Airport

This place is pretty busy on most days, and the lag is a bitch lately. But what the heck, if I want to recruit potential humans to turn into demons, I have to go there and spend some time, or be a murderer by killing (father) time. Smiles.

Well, it turned out pretty good, and time well spent today. Got two recruits by the names of Summer, and Lelia. There under the 30 day minimum, but who’s counting. Anyways, belonging to a family group is pretty important for newbies, as it was for me when I joined Angels Demons.

I took them to Seasons Alter, a pagan simulation and staging group for my family groups, Hells Angels of Kaboom Coba, and Hades Kitchen. Witches and Warlock frequent the area, which we are comfortable with, they are peaceful souls, which we do not interfere with their worship of nature, and other pagan rituals which may involve summoning for demons and my minions.

I gave them each, a folder of instructions on the ABC’s of being a bad ass Demon / Demoness in SL. The location for demon skins with the Land Marks to them, and RPs (role play) instructions for souls and lindens, and our 7 Glorious Sin for infernals. After some small chat, I summoned for Azula, to speak to Lelia, which she was from Belgium, and they could get along and converse in their own language. Summer got logged out by SL, and didn’t return. I headed back to the airport.

A few minutes after arriving, a gangster type Av walked to my face, and started bull shitting with me in IM, and tried to intimidate me. WTF! This fool must be on drugs, or forgot he’s nothing but shit to me, as a Demon. He stated, “I’m fucking your mama, and there’s nothing you can’t do about it.” I just laugh, and said, “I hope my mama bites your dick off, and feeds it to the dogs. You fucking ass hole!!!. Anything else loser.” Just the psychological effect of a demon interacting with him, (the damn idiot), he quickly gave up and left me alone.

At the same time, I was being attacked in local chat, that I was a gay fag. Oh brother, so far from the truth, but hell..I’m a proud demon. I expect attacks at me. One at a time, I remain calm, cool, and collected, and set about hitting him back with my own verbal attacks. The fool was using an ugly Av, which I pointed it out quickly, and made fun of him..to remove it, and what was he thinking. But I changed my comment to have him to keep it on, so all of us at the airport can have a good laugh as his expense.

Didn’t take long, and got a few comments in my support started going at this direction and took himself out of public chat, and moved in a lonely corner of the airport. Made a hubris comment, “Anyone else want to mess with the a Demon?” No comments, no more replies.

I logged-off, and waited for Ariel to call me on my cell, which she did. She and her family, was less than 280 miles from Sacramento, in a agricultural region of California. Making good time, despite towing a Ferrari on a trailer. They have a Ham Radio to communicate between cars, instead of using their cells phones. I just want my Ariel to arrive safe. And when she’s able, spend some time with me, but not pushing it, because I know she’s busy and stressed out on moving to Northern California.

1 comment: