Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sympathy For The Devil @ Coral Bay Nightclub

Enjoy the music, its from Guns N Roses. My Djs I work with as Manager at Coral Bay Nightclub, love putting this tune for me. FYI, the former name of the club was called, "Sinners Nightclub," I called it SiN. I was a Host and symbol back then. Traffic was poor and a conflict of ratings forced a relocation.

I liked the owners enough that I went with them to the dark deep blue sea. Biggins and Stormskye are the owners, and my bosses, both wonderful ladies. They rebuilt the club, set up a dock and mall, and gave it  a new name. A teleporter nearby will take you to, Cuddle Bay for lovers, and 7 Seas Fishing. And now I'm an Orca Merman Devil sometimes, when working at the club.

The club is open 24/7 for your dancing and listening pleasure. Our DJs play a variety of music and depending on the theme. And we allow DJs not affiliated with the club, to use the facility free of charge for their own group, on a first come, first serve basis. Just provide us a note card with your stream information and time slot prior to the day of your gig. That simple.

Mature/Moderate Rating and club rules are: no nudity, griefing, weapons, child play, and use of Huds that look into chat text conversations of others while at the club. Management reserves the right to boot, remove, ban, eject, and report offending Avs not in compliance with club policy.

A Google Calendar link provides information of the themes for each day. Its also posted on SL calendar in-world, and a notice is sent prior to the start of each event to our Fan base. Ask for a group tag, and were happy to include you to our group.

Coral Bay Nightclub and Mall
Club Times are Mon.-Wed.-Fri. 12pm-2pm and
7 days a week 6pm-8pm.
See you there.

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice place. I hope its still there when I join.

    ReplyDelete