Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Fae Dragons

During my absence from SL in the months, of July and August. My pet dragon Shadow needed to find another family, and that she did. I see myself as secondary owner to her, since she requested for me to add Taddy, a Witch in that family. But Shadow has since starting coming back home to me, now that I am a regular for now anyway in SL.


We caught up in our chats, as dragons seldom need to talk, if only when necessary. But today's visit was special. She found a mate, and wanted me to meet him. She arrived and was followed shortly by a handsome male Fae Dragon, named Kenshin. Beautiful healthy fine specimen, with bright violet and orange colors. She introduced him to me. He came by to ask for my permission to mate with my pet. I granted it without any reservations or any preconditions. But Shadow wanted two things from him, as her Master had to ask on her behalf.


She wanted to know; Will he be wearing a collar, and will he be giving his soul to her? I asked him those questions, as he thought for a moment. "Yes. I will wear a collar for Shadow, and I will give my soul to her." was his reply. "Wonderful" I said. Shadow muzzled up to him, with a dragon purring sound like you hear from a content kitty.

Shadow gave him a collar, the same one she wears for me. He placed it around his neck, and added me as his Master. I in turn added him to the family, as my newest pet, and House Symbol for "Carpi Diem." They stayed for awhile keeping me company.

Elizzabeth was the first person to see my new pet, and meet my pet Shadow for the first time. They looked at her with curiosity, and told my pets not to harm her or try to frighten her off. She approached my pets slowly with her palms up, showing herself to be a friend of the family. My pets sniffed and licked her hands, but still looked at her with intensity. I asked Elizzabeth, "Do you have any rabbits with you?" "Let me check in my inventory." As my pets opened their mouth, and saliva starting to swell at their gaping jaws, waiting for a delicious treat. "Sorry. No rabbits in my inventory." My pets quickly felt sad, and frowned at her.

Not to make a bad situation worst, I asked my pets to go outside, and play. And for Shadow to take Kenshin to the family lair, when they have the time. She nodded her head, and informed me they were going to her den for awhile. Then they flew off into the trees and disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment