Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 Lashes

"Lord Kaboom, I came before you, ashamed of myself." "Why is that Queen Tatty?" "Shadow, tell your Master Kaboom, what has happened to you." "Master." "Yes, my pet." "Draco left me." "He did?" "I am sorry Lord Kaboom. I am ashamed of what my son Draco did to Shadow." "I see. As Shadow's Master, we will have to hunt down your son as sport for this family. Shadow is my house symbol, and he has dishonored my prize pet." "What can I do to make amends, for his transgression against your family?" "I doubt nothing that you can, Queen Tatty. "Sargent of Arms!" "Yes my Lord." "Have my demons ready for a hunt." (Laughs and smiles.) "Yes my Lord. I serve and obey."

"No!. Wait!" "Yes Queen!" "Let me take any punishments in his place. I beg you not to hunt for my son. I will deal with him soon enough." Thinks it over within his evil chaotic mind." "You do this of your own free will?" "Yes, Lord Kaboom. I will gladly suffer any punhisments for him." "Free will is an offer I can not resist. And you do this for the love of your son.?" "Yes. My only son. Fool that he is, I will gladly suffer for him." "Very well. Whip Master Elizzabeth." "Yes, my Lord." "Take Queen Tatty to the whipping post, and give her 10 lashes to her back." "Yes, my Lord." "Be sure to have her arms stretched high, and on her toes."


"Wonderful my Lord." As Elizzabeth glances towards Queen Tatty, with a sadistic glee on her demoness face. "It will be a pleasure to punish her for you my Lord" Elizzabeth walks over to the queen. "Hold out your hands!" As she barks orders at her.Quickly binding them with heavy rope. She leads her to a nearby whipping post. The queen is dishearten of the ordeal she is about to face. But for the love of her son, and heir to the kingdom, she must suffer for his sake.

Elizzabeth runs a pulling rope between the queen's bonded hands, and climbs up the post. Places the rope through a metal ring, and without warning jumps off the ladder, jerking the queen up against the post. Giving her a light concussion to the head. "Elizzabeth. I told you before, not to do that with prisoners. I want her conscious. I want her to feel pain. I want her to beg for death! "Yes my Lord." "Continue with the punishments."  Reaches for the queen as she is stripped of her clothing. She stand nude with her back exposed to the cruel kisses of a whip. She removes the whip that has been attached to her leather belt, and lets the coils run down to the ground.

Walks a few paces, and looks at the eyes of her Master. With a silent command, Elizzabeth cracks her whip flying thur the air, as it caresses the back of Queen Tatty, letting out a moan as it painfully stings her back. As her arms is stretched high and on her toes. She flings the whip towards her, as it snakes back up on the ground. And readies herself for the second kiss of pain that she will unleash on the back of her victim. This went on for an hour for the remaining lashes, as tears and screams of agony, escapes from her mouth And blood runs from her back with the gruesome wounds the whip has left on them.


"Master. I am done." "Good. Now give her five more quick whips." "No! I agreed to 10 lashes." as she is barely able to speak, with her mouth dry, and barely conscious. "You agreed to any form of punishments, and I will have my way with you, my dear queen." Looks at Elizzabeth, and without a word, obeys his commands, as she quickly lashes out five strikes on her back. "Done Master." Nods and turns to speak to Shadow. "Shadow, take your Mistress home. Have her family tend to her wounds. And let them know, I spared their young prince from death at the point of a demon blade through his torso." "Yes Master." A demon guard unbinds Queen Tatty, throws her clothes at her, as she tries to stand. She is weak and shaken, and bloodied on her back, as she tries to regain her composure. Shadow lays beside her, and helps her mount on her back, as they flew off towards Tainted Blood Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment