Friday, October 22, 2010

Abbey Dungeon

Early this morning, I took Kym to the dungeon with me. For awhile it was just her and I having intimate fun. I had her in chains with her breasts up against the wall, spread eagle. Fondled her breasts from behind, as I pinched her nipples also. Getting them erect hard and a flash of red. She would moan out “OUCH…OUCH..OUCH!!!” And I would just crack up and laugh to my content.

I then entered her from the rear and shoved my cock into her moist pussy. And she would “sigh and gasp” as I entered her forcefully, while I pulled on her chains, stretching her arms above her head. I fucked her for awhile, and eventually seeded her deep inside her vagina. After soiling her, I had her clean my cock with her licks and tongue, as she sucked me dry. I then lead her back to her cell, pulling on her leash as she crawled on the ground like a bitch dog, still in heat.

I was just about to leave when Elizzabeth sent me an IM. We greeted each other and tped her to me, right into the prison cell. I quickly told her to strip, and placed her on a leash. And had Eli on her hands and knees, with Kym facing Eli’s rear.

Kym and Eli

I told Kym to lick her ass. Kym complied and crawled up and lick her anal area with her tongue. She then cupped her ass with her hands and spread her butt cheeks open, inserting a thumb to finger fuck her ass. I then told Kym, to lick Eli’s pussy and make sure to let her cum. Which did not take long, as I helped to stimulate Eli, by fondling her breasts and kissing her lips and locking my lips with hers. “Ohhh… Master, I’m cumming…I’m cumming… Aaaaahhhhh… Fuucckkk…Yessss…Licckkk mee Kym!”


After Eli had her orgasm, I decided to take the girls to Beast Barn at Desperate Island. I had the girls still on collar as I held onto their leash. I stood by the campfire, making a spectacle of myself with my girls. Later, BJ logged in world, and I asked her if she wanted to join us, which she agreed too. I then had BJ strip nude also.

I had us in conference chatting with each other. While in conference, I asked the girls to play tease in local chat, and to have our standard conversation when necessary in conference, as not to kill the mood in local chat.

BJ, Kym, and Eli

It was BJ’s turn to get the attention from Kym, and Eli. I fondled and stroked BJ’s breasts, while BJ and Kym kissed each other, and BJ spanking Kym’s ass. Eli reached over with her hands, and played with BJ’s pussy. The girls moaned and emoted, as they fingered each other. I played along with the girls, as we hogged up the local chat. We eventually got BJ to cum, as Kym and Eli worked her over.

The girls did very when, as we drew a crowd, and I getting several private IM’s. Looking very cool as a demon lord with three human females, as I held their leash. In the process, I added Tiffany and Beth to the family group, and Eli got herself a new pet.

I plan to do this more often, as Gnookie does when he wants to recruit more domms in his group. He uses six pets with a leash length of 25 meters, and he would walk around a bit to get attention, then let loose his girls to make contact with domms. They would sit at their feet in Nadu position, and get them hot and horny in private IM’s.

By that time, the only way to have access to the girls, is for them to speak to Gnookie. He would get them to join his clan, and for them to give their soul up as well. So just in case they just stayed awhile to get their fuck, and leave the clan later. At least he got their SL soul for keeps. Quid Pro Quo.

We all enjoyed the little show we put on, and it was BJ’s first time to be nude in a public setting, while out with the other girls. I wonder how many girls can I get together. To put on another obscene show as a demon lord, with hot girls on a leash. Laughing…

No comments:

Post a Comment