Sunday, October 24, 2010

An Autum Nights Dream

I love sleeping with my windows open on these crispy cool autumn nights. I fall asleep to the white noise of the rustling leaves in the breeze interrupted by the occasional curious coyote. The thick embroidered down comforter hugs my naked body, fighting off the chill from the shower, I fall deep asleep.

My eyes pop open, the hair on the back of my neck stands alert. I peer into my room, only illuminated by the now full moon. Static in the air, I feel a presence... then a fleeting glimpse.. or is it nothing? My face snaps forward and he appears suddenly, tall, bold, in all his glory, Master Kaboom. I gasp. He doesn't speak. I watch his sexy chest rise and fall deeply. His eyes pierce me. He reaches down and, in one swift motion, he pulls the comforter and sheet away, exposing me to the chill of the night and his testosterone induced stare.

I lay still in shock, not knowing if he is real, if this is real or a dream. I feel entranced. I am surprised to hear myself begin to speak, wondering where these words are coming from. "Master, please...please take me... I beg you my Lord, take me."

He moves over the top of me, as if floating, so graceful, so powerful, he eclipses my world. So warm I thought. Now the only sound I hear is his heavy breathing and... I would swear, I hear his heartbeat, the hot blood rushing through his veins. As if by instinct, my legs first spread then wrap around his hips. I arch my back, throw my head back offering up my neck for him to kiss.

I try to control my breathing but I gasp for air, almost panting I feel his not breath on my ear as he boldly kisses and nibbles at my neck. I don't want to appear eager and slutty but, my body betrays me, nipples erect, my sex clearly wet for my Master. Its no use trying to hide my arousal.

The pain was shocking! All I remember was a blinding white light of pain, then, his weight on me, paralyzing me. He had driven both of his meaty, steel-hard cocks inside me all the way. I opened my mouth to scream but no sound was emitted, he kisses me wet and sloppy as if fucking my mouth with his. Lord Kaboom's back muscles flutter to life under my fingers, flexing to drive himself deep with slow steady and deliberate strokes. ... I melt...

I lay there doing nothing as if it were my first time, shocked and bewildered. A few minutes pass and I regain my wits and want to give him more. I try to first spread my legs wider but, it was no use, his pelvis pounds into me, overpowering any move I make. I try to flex and clench my sex to hug his hard cocks on his down stroke, it was if I did nothing, he is a demon on a mission, he was fucking me, and he was decided how and how hard, how deep. I swoon at his domination. I shudder feeling his power over me.


Pounding ever faster, I am not sure he even noticed my first orgasm. As I screamed at my second orgasm, I dug my fingernails into his back. He quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, he drove harder as if punishing me. My third orgasm brought tears to my eyes, I hate that... not crying, just tears, my emotions spilling out of me, the joy, the pain, the passion, ... submission.

He grew so erect and hard, he nearly lifted my hips off the very bed he was drilling me into. The first sound he made is the deep moan as he pumped me full of his hot seed that I crave from him. He collapses on top of me, wet with his sweat. I squirm to his side, nuzzling to be held tight.

Was it hours or was it minutes that I lay in his arms, listening to him breathe, feeling his heartbeat on my cheek. I drift to sleep. I would have purred if I could. I dream.. oh, I dream, so warm, so wonderful... I dream. My eyes blink open to the crashing of morning. Alone, I look around the room. Alone. Ewww, wet sheets.... ewww, wet umm, thighs... the smell of sex in the air. Was it real or was it all a dream, demons toying with me as I sleep perhaps? I feel the throbbing of him inside me still, my now tender pussy throbbing, still keeping time with his heartbeat, I slip on my jammies and stagger for coffee and breakfast in a cold empty mansion, my only company a strange energy in the air that is him, my Lord and Master. I sit on the terrace, huddled around my hot coffee, I gaze at the sea in the distance and dream.

by Elizzabeth M. (Domina)

No comments:

Post a Comment