Friday, October 22, 2010

Domina - Elizzabeth

The title of being my main girl, my squeeze, companion, and partner in SL. I only made it for Kitten, after Chey suggested that I have one just for her. After Kitten decided not to return, I decided not to partner again. I am happy to have a tag for my main girl in SL, exclusively just for her. And not have to deal with going to my SL account just to go through of putting a name in my partner slot. When you can declare that in your profile statement or in your picks.

Arlya step down as my main girl, due to Real Life issues. She has children, and is engaged to be married. Plus the time zone with her from the UK, and issues having difficulty with her PC. That causes her to crash a lot is frustrating her.


Elizzabeth, is now my main girl. In Real Life, she lost a member of her family within this week, and my condolences goes out to her and her family. But Eli is in the US, so I think it will be better for us, and plus she tells me of wanting to make “our relationship work” in SL.


I’m happy with Elizzabeth, and know she will make a great Domina, and lead the family in my absence, especially when we hold court on Sundays.

I care about the relationships that I have with all my minions, and hope they don’t think I am neglecting to nourish the friendships I have made while in SL.

I do take the time and effort to welcome new family members, as head of the family. I’m sure those new to the family would want to be welcomed. And for me to help them get to know others with my interactions with them, while in the presence of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment