Saturday, October 2, 2010

Grind

BJ, and I where at Demonic Night Club, when Arlya joined us. She was not having a good day, and was sad. A family member has recently passed away, and I offered my condolences to her and family. We started talking about our relationship, and she felt she was not needed. I told her the contrary, that I do in fact need her. This went on for awhile, when she crashed.

I talked to BJ, and told her how Arlya was feeling. I wanted to know, if BJ could cheer her up. When Aryla returned in world, I had BJ keep her company, and they danced, as I danced by myself. Later, Blissful logged in world and I summoned for her to join me at Demonic also. Blissful and I danced, while I checked on Aryla and BJ in private IM. While Blissful asked my permission to wear a new collar to her liking. And I gave her permission to get one for herself.

BJ tells me in IM, that Aryla is going to take her home, and I said, "Good! You girls have a good time." "You know where her home is?" "No. I don't. Never been to her home." "Okay, see you later Kaboom." "Tell Arlya I might want to join you girls later." "Okay, we don't mind." Then Aryla left, then BJ when Arlya sent her a tp to her home. Blissful was updating a collar that seemed to be giving her a problem. She was focused on it, and eventually had to leave for RL. Since the girls were busy with themselves, and non of the other girls, like Kia, Jessica, and Starr were in world at the time. I decided to go to my lair, and wait for anyone logging in world from there.

I teleported home, and noticed my local chat was lighting up. A woman moaning, as one woman doing sexual gratifications on another woman. "Do you like that?" "mmmmm that feels wonderful." Who could be in my home, that I over looked in my friends list? I could not see as I was rezzing slowly.


Finally, I saw Arlya over BJ. She was working BJ over with her tongue, and hands. They were heavily into sex play. I walked over and sat at the edge of the white rug. As Arlya looked up, leaned over and gave me a wet kiss. "My lips has pressed against BJ's pussy, and my tongue has lapped her juices. Taste her from my lips love." I kissed her again. As BJ looked and smiled at us kissing. Afterwards I hovered over BJ, and kissed her too, and locked lips with hers. As Arlya placed her hand inside BJ's drenched wet vagina, creating a wet spot under her buttock on the white rug.


I told the girls to continue without me, as I preferred to watch and listen in on the action. "Kaboom. Does this rug have 3 way?" "Yes it does." "Then join us." I would, but lag is eating up my text in local, as I informed Arlya of that in private IM. And decided not to participate, as it would spoil their fun, if I could not keep up with the action.

A few moments later, my screen froze, and SL booted me out. I could not return after 15 minutes later. With the girls, laying side by side, and talking. BJ asked Arlya's permission to call her Mistress, and asked for mine to call me Master. I missed the action, but I was happy Arlya was feeling better, and what BJ did to cheer her up. BJ is a slut to Master Kaboom and Mistress Arlya. And I am looking forward for a 3 way next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment