Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dark Goddess Designs

This location was given by Kira, a new friend while I was at Sinful Needs. In fact, she provided me the locations of Red Eye Kingdom, and the Naga Store; Fairysnake Productions. A pure demoness, wrapped in golden jewerly, and gave me a Naga hug (coiled in her body) before she left.

The landmark teleports you in front of impaled bodies, so be warmed. Not for the faint of heart. You will need to walk past a few bodies, before entering the store itself. Once you get there, you better have a budget on what your cap will be. As my darling wife Kitten, could not resist of buying at least two pairs of clothes, located on the third floor.


Third Floor - as the name implies “Goddess.” This store caters to the female gender. Lots of clothing to see, but not as big as other fashion stores. This store specializes for the dark side female avatars. If only Kitten can start mentioning fashion in her blog. She is a buyer, and wears many styles.

I’m not a fashion critic, but only can say, “I would like to see my wife in that.” And you know what a man’s point of view, will likely differ from a woman’s taste and style for herself. That being said, my wife Kitten will always look beautiful to me in any style of clothing she may choose for herself first, and then for me.

Second Floor - has avatars with AO, and there is a lot to see. This blue one by the entrance, definitely caught my attention. I like the way it is set for display. And usually, the best products are right at the entrance of any store. Have a look ladies, this may be the it avatar for you. Guys, no avs for me to see on display. Expect to read, “Male version buy here.” at the bottom of each major female avatar on display.

Seeking that prefect avatar for yourself, is no such thing. You like it the moment you brought it, but rotate it with different skins in your inventory, from week to week, or at your whim. I have several myself, using red, white, and blue skins. Hey, I’m an American, would you expect anything less patriotic.


Basement - contains skins, accessories, spell staff for witches, star gate sarcophagus, weapons with spell fire effect, pre-made lairs for the demon and demoness, and others.

I like the mountain lair, with lava flows. But still, I have a fascination with castles, and may combine the two, together. I will come back, to possibly get my hell-hole, the place to dictate from a position of power. But don’t count your chickens before their hatched. Eggs are laid every day in SL, and I’m still guessing which ones to crack open.

No comments:

Post a Comment