Friday, May 28, 2010

A Little Fun

Kitten arrived shortly and joined as for diner, and no sooner than she did, I wend up crashing. I tried to log back in, but SL for some reason did not allow me in. And since I was hungry at the time, I quickly ate my previously prepared meal earlier.

I back got in SL, and everyone was still there. Chey, Kitten, MommaBear, and Shadow. I told Kitten, I wanted to get the invitation picture portrait taken care of before I logged off for the evening. One place always in my mind to have it done, and we headed for Midsomer Isle. A romantic place, that I always find very appealing for couples. I took a series of pictures and had Kitten select the best one, and have her sent it off to a portrait designer making the invitation notice. The picture below comes close to what Kitten choose.


Mi Amore.

After the pictures, Kitten had something planned for me, and we headed back to Skybox Mansion at IE. She brought a few new clothes for me to see, when Kitten and Chey went shopping together recently. Chey is a naughty girl, and has influence on Kitten, all in a good way. After all, they are sisters in SL. Chey has the official title as “Teasetress” in my Hades Kitchen family group.

Busy with my demon tongue.



"Oh...Kaboom!"

Kitten, brought a sexy nurse uniform (if you can call it a uniform), school girl, and skimpy outfits. All are very sexy, and seductive. I enjoyed watching Kitten, strip and pose for me, and taking pictures of her too. That’s what guys do in RL with their sexy girlfriends, right? So I did the same in SL. And eventually place my camera down, and went about pleasing my girl, which Kitten wanted me to do in the first place. We had some fun, but could not fully engage in love making, because of family being present at home. And I was falling asleep behind the screen too. We kissed and said “goodnight” to each other, and I logged off.

No comments:

Post a Comment