Saturday, May 8, 2010

Isle of Mythical Avatars

Finally got a new demon skin yesterday, and winning at a contest courtesy of Atlantis Dance Club to pay for it. Shadow was with me as well, and despite her biting people at their feet, she tied with me and along with a three person. It was an Angels and Demons theme event. Glad I went to that event, as I seldom go club hoping anymore.

I went quickly to the island that sold mythical avatars, and purchased it. Went home to Stone Keep, and worn my new evil demon looking skin. The box contained two different heads, one with an open mouth, all ready to eat souls, and the other with a sinister gin, like saying "I want to do bad things to you." The eyes can be adjusted to change the color of your choice, which is nice. The upper torso, and forearms are two sets. One set with flames on, and the other without flames. The ambulation of this avi was not bad at all, and not clumsy. I attached the tail, which gave a good animation as well. I added another flame at the base of this new Avi, and I was consumed in full flames. Awesome, a fiendish looking demon finally!

Before long Stephie joined me, when she logged in at my residence. We said "goodbye" earlier after converting here into a follower at the Temple of Darkness. Soon Kitten joined me, with Stephie, and I posed for a group picture. While I dismissed Stephie, Kitten changed her clothes to a red dress. And her and I stayed on for a few more pictures, having some fun in my new skin.

We headed to the airport to scare some newbies, and chatted in Infernal Language in public. All it was is encryption, that only those having it in their possession can understand what Kitten and I were saying in public. It was all small talk and "I Love You" and quality time spent at the airport. Aren’t I romantic! (Laughing) Well we only stayed for 10 minutes.

We headed to Demonic Epiphany, which comes close to looking like Hell in my opinion. I took more pictures, and where I kissed and said goodbye to Kitten, as she has errands to do in RL. There I shoot this video. Shadow finally woke up at the club, and summoned her to join me. I gave her a new Golden Spike collar to wear, which contains no RLV. She added me and later Kitten, when we all went to Arador, Royal Land of Dragons. I had visited it previously, and is where I said "good night" to both of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment