Sunday, May 9, 2010

Attack Against Family

Not a very good idea, to attack members of my family. Kitten was attacked yesterday by two Avatars. I only knew of it, when Chey informed me, and confirmed it in Kitten’s Blog, Demoness Life. She wrote about her experience with those two Avs, and now I’m wanting to know who there are, and exact my own retribution against them.



One thing to attack a female demon one on one, but to gang up on one, and especially my SL wife Kitten. It will surely draw the family in, and the bigger clan I belong to. I am very furious as Hell gets upon hearing of my wife’s attacks. I want to send legions of my minions to ripe that simulation apart. Until I get an apology in a note card given to my wife Kitten, I will not rest. I want revenge on behalf of my wife. As her demon husband in SL, I am bound to protect, uphold her honor, and our family name.


TBU - to be updated when necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment