Monday, May 10, 2010

The Hunt

Once I logged in-world to SL, I opened up my friends list to check and see if my wife was online. And sure enough, she was already in-world. I contacted her, and engaged in husband and wife pleasantries in our salutations. Then I questioned her, why she did not inform me of what had happened to her the other day. Her reason, was not to upset me. I am not upset with her. But for the two Avis that attacked her, as I am enraged.

I joined her at a place called, Twisted Toys and Furniture. I asked her for the location of where the attacks took place, she said “This is the place.” While waiting for the landmark, Shadow and Chey joined us. They checked to make sure Kitten was alright from yesterday. Engaged in female conversations, while I waited for them to finish what they had to say, as far as women bounding together.

After asking her again, as to the location, and with Chey departing. I got the landmark I was waiting for. Name of the place is called, Twisted Toys and Furniture! “What are you doing here? Are you seeking them too?” “Yes, I am. I don’t want them to tell me I shouldn’t be here.” “Hummmm… should have waited for me love.” We talked some more (with goat audio in the background, baaaaahhh), and finally went to look around at the store. We stayed for 2 to 3 hours, becoming murderors, by killing time.

Shadow teleported her mate Skorksis in the store, and I was happy to meet him. He is a Garnet Red Dragon, with brute facial features, sharp piercing eyes, narrow stout, muscularly scaled for a dragon. And demon like wings that closely resembles my own, that I display once in awhile, with an impressive posture with chivalric mannerisms. He wore a golden armor that shinned, from his secret cache of treasures. Which he might have melted down to show off his wealth in a form of an magnificent armor piece.


We engaged in pleasant conversation on the well being of his mate, Shadow. And as having me and Kitten as additional masters of her collar. We got along just fine, and Skorksis befriended me and Kitten. Stating, his mate is in good company, but needed to have a word with her, back in his dragon’s lair somewhere in the southern continent in SL.

He stayed, to look at the items sold at the store, and later engaged in more conversations, as to where he was from, and I asked where he got his kwel dragon skin. And I mentioned I’m a manager at IE, and turns out he's a DJ, dancer, and submissive, when not posing as a dragon. “Wonderful!” I got him to schedule a time, with my assistant manager Marlene, who lives in Europe and currently is in charge of the club, as I should be sleeping at this time.

But I could not sleep. As the night started to become dawn, and no incident occurred that had happen to Kitten the previous night. Only a few avis come into the store, and all females. I befriended Brandy, a submissive I engaged in polite conversation, who has a Mistress, but is seldom on. I asked if she wanted my wife to be her new mistress. But she had to think about it, and for her to maybe leave a note card to her current Mistress, stating her grievances. I gave her a landmark to visit IE, and to keep in touch with me later, should she consider Kitten as her mistress again.

I gave Skorksis, a tag “Whipmaster;” in Hells Angels of Kaboom Coba. I, and WereDragon are the other tag holders, which represent Enforcement by Arms, and Symbols for the group, Other words, we are the tanks that will launch a blitzkrieg attacks on our foes, to clear a path for my minions. Skorkis, humbly accepted, and I am glad he joined my group, and welcomed him warmly, as if my brother returning home.

Before I logged off, Skorksis informed me of the name KZK. I quickly looked for in-world search engine, where I and Kitten teleported there. A magical sim for fairies, elves, and pixies. Its where he got his red dragon skin, and I just had to see it. And there they are, 4 kinds of dragons skins (unisex) being sold in the vendor display screen, With 3 worth noting, and a fourth being sold as a special edition until June 1st, which had a separate vendor display stand.

We looked at the other skins, which were furries, and nekos, which also were being sold, but held little to no interests to me. I saw another platform, and walked over there with Kitten following me. Found out is was a dance area with a transparent floor. I created a landmark, and plan to visit the place again, so that I may dance with my wife Kitten, as I kissed her and said “good night” to her on the middle of an empty dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment