Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jaded Wings

One of the SL locations that was featured in the movie “R U There” is where I, and my pet Shadow went the moment I logged in. It’s a sim dedicated to fairies, elves, and woodland folks. We poofed in, and walked down a path, and soon saw a field that seemed similar in the movie. I looked around, and saw nothing special about it. And proceeded to walk to where a couple was standing by a tree, and across the stream. I went ahead and waded across, while Shadow seemed reluctant to do so. But I encouraged her to cross it, and finally joined me at the other bank of the stream.

I was curious to know, if my magic worked on the sim. So I casted a simple spell, “hookahs polkas…!” With a swirl, and a simple clap of my hands, out materialized orange flames for me. It worked! Then Shadow flashed her “rainbow brilliance” of colors soon afterwards.

There we meet a Pan, half man and half goat a few minutes later. He was about as tall us me. He saw me doing my magic, and Shadow’s rainbow effects. As it appears she was in a good mood after crossing the stream. I learned that a happy baby dragon, gives off rainbow colors to make others around them happy as well. He introduced himself, as Tusk. We chatted and gave him our reasons for the visit.

So, he offered to take as to the Moon sculpture, and showed us the various poses it offered. Off we went, and arrived soon enough. It was nice, but really not for me. Shadow kept climbing up and down that sculpture and falling off. It was a funny thing for a baby dragon to do. Afterwards, he offered to show as a cave with a dragon sleeping in it. I said, “Sure, lets go see it.” It was 10 minutes of walking, while cress-crossing to find it. Which he did tell us before we started, it was hard to find, and he was right. Finally, he found the entrance to the cave. And we went down the tunnel, and finally to where the dragon that was sleeping.

The dragon as it turns out, was a tub with love poses, surrounded by amber crystal quartz. A lovely place for couples. There were two women already there, and no they were not in the tub making out. They were standing in the corner by themselves, and didn’t pay attention to us once we got there, as we greeted them. They left 5 minutes later, without a word also.

We thank Tusk for taking us to the two locations, the Moon, and Dragon Hot Tub. I offered him my friendship, which he gladly accepted, and thank me. I told him I plan to keep in contact with him, for being a nice host to us. Or did he just wanted to be on the good side of a bad demon. (smiles)

I contacted Memory, and Stormy. They joined us, and we stood around taking pictures. We chatted, and talked about taking over a prim location by us demons. And charging anyone a fee, if they wanted to use the Dragon Hot Tub. We laughed, and dropped the idea. To avoid getting in trouble with Linden Lab police.

I soon had to leave, with Stormy, Memory, and Shadow staying for a bit longer. I plan on going back, as it was a rushed visit. I was just curious why the producers of “R U There” choose Jaded Wings. And you know what? They made a right choice in my opinion. It’s definitely worth visiting again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment