Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Pet - Shadow

Kitten’s has a pet baby dragon, named Shadowfang. I knew of her, when Kitten mentioned her in our past conversations, but just meet her this week. And today I got to spend a lot of time with Shadowfang, and her getting to know me. It was mutual, and it started uneasy for both of us. I tired to pat her on the head, and she would avoid my hand, and growl at me. When I did manage to pat her on the head, she would snap and try to bite my fingers off! “Bad Shadow, bad…pet…bad…pet! Behave!” I simply called her, Shadow.

Anyways, this went on for awhile, and decided to get her some live food. So I went over to Seasons Alter, stunned some small game, and brought them back home to Kitten, and her pet. She had placed Shadow back in her cage, and I let her back out. And Shadow quickly ran out and looked at me from behind Kitten, with a dirty look.

I held a kicking rabbit in front of me, and Shadow quickly poked her head out between Kitten’s legs with a smile, and grin that looked like, “Feed Me!” She slowly approached me, while sniffing the air, and checking to see, if I was a threat to her. I lowered the rabbit at her eye level, where she quickly took a bite, ripping the rabbit from my hand. The first bite decapitated the poor creature, and nearly took my fingers with it. The second bite, was just to swallow that was missed during the first attempt. She quickly started sniffing me out, and knew I had more rabbits in my backpack. I pushed her away, so I can pull another stun rabbit out. It was difficult with her around me. So I turned on my magic with a push command, which sent her 5 meters away. Good enough to keep her distance, and allow me to put another rabbit out. With the magic off, she jumped in front of me, and quickly snapped up the second rabbit meal for the day.

With having fed Shadow, she become more receptive to me, allowing me to pat her on the head, and rub her on the back. Dragons like that, but only to people they can trust.

Having won the confidence of Shadow, I checked my Angels Demons HUD, and I was zero energy. I can’t show or hide my horns or wings. It’s time for me to feed, and draw energy from other beings to power up my demon hud. I asked Kitten, if she was ok with her HUD, but same like me. She was low as well. I, Kitten, and her pet Shadow, teleported to Demonic Night Club, a place for minions of hell, and evil humans go to socialize. There Kitten and I stood, draining energy from humans, and Shadow went around biting and harassing the humans on the dance floor. We laughed, as one human managed to spank Shadow on the ass. We stayed for awhile to feed our demon huds, and headed to the Temple of Darkness afterwards.

Kitten is to recite and perform a ritual on Shadow. Making her the first follower for Kitten, and a member of my household. I helped Kitten out, as I sat and watched her perform the ritual, and invocation. Summoning the spirits that ascended and descended from the bowels of the earth. Swirling around and inside the pentagram, transforming Shadow into a follower of Kitten.

After that, we posed in our dragon skins, with me on the left, Shadow, and Kitten. It was a nice day to get to know my new pet. Kitten soon had to leave, and do some errands in RL.

The day ended with me with Shadow, is when I picked up her poop from the rabbits I fed her earlier in the day. She has a fast digestive track for a baby dragon. I hope she’s not sick. I wouldn’t know how to treat a sick dragon. But hey, my wife’s a veterinarian in RL. Kitten can treat and deal with a sick dragon in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment