Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Demoness Hateful

Today, I’m proud to convert my vampress sister Hateful, into a demoness follower. She informed me of being ejected from Heretic yesterday. Because the Queen thinks she can belittle my sister. No way, not in my family of demons.

I quickly converted her. Paid for her horns, which I am glad to have provided for her, and gave her an Imp tail too. And told her of no need of biting anyone, or being destroyed as a demon. We can only be exorcised from a location (banned or ejected). Possess human skins, which is not necessary to buy female demon skins, unless one chooses too.

Male demons, is a definite must have in your inventory. Preferably “Hellboy” red look, but not the skin itself. There are lots of great demon skins for men in SL, the choice is yours.

My household is always welcoming new demons into the family. Should you decide to be a demon or demoness, be sure to join mine. There is plenty of room in Hades Kitchen, after all corrupting your soul is our game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment