Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ritual For Skorksis


Having made Skorksis a “WhipMaster” in my group previously, it was time to perform the ritual of conformation on him. I would have earlier, but wanted Shadow to be present for his ritual. And have him join as a follower for Kitten to have a following of her own, plus Shadow and Skorksis as mates, under Kitten would seem the right thing to do.

I contacted him, and informed him of our plans for him. Kitten was shopping, her favorite activity for any woman or demoness, is when I informed her of our plans for Skorksis that evening. I was dressed in my best clothes for the conformation, and so was my wife Kitten. I sat on my throne, and took a few pictures before heading out to the Temple of Darkness. Once we got there, it did not take long for Skorksis to arrive as well. His avatar was less than impressive when he arrived.

I was expecting a regal red dragon, and his avatar was a furry that closely resembles a raccoon. And looked like he come from a recent bank robbery, which gave me a private laugh. I thought nothing else of it, and asked Kitten, if she was ready. She was, and she asked Skorksis, if he was. They both went in the Circle of Spirits, and seated opposite of each other.

She asked him to clear his mind, accept the spirits that would befall him, and not to move from where he was seated once the ritual was under way. Accept her as his Mistress, and answer the questions he will be asked during the invocation. All went well, until she forgot to recite a segment of the invocation, “powers that bind us.” Still the spirits appeared, ascending and descending and levitated Skorksis briefly off the ground, suspending him in the air. When he touched the ground, he was standing. I was expecting him to prostrate himself before his Mistress Kitten, which he did not. I wondered, if it had anything to do by omitting to recite “powers that bind us.”


After the ritual, we congratulated Skorksis, and welcomed him as a ‘mix-blood.” He changed himself into the regal dragon, which I expected from him earlier, but better now than never. He still had to wait a few more days to become an Immortal, should he decide and continue the path towards the dark side. We took pictures to commemorate the occasion, and talked a bit. Skorksis decided to entertain us, by spinning in circles, and turning himself up side down. Breaking us all into laughter. Glad to know he has a sense of humor for a regal dragon.

While they were talking, I privately IM’ed my wife Kitten, and informed her what I had observed during the ritual. That she forgot to recite a segment of the invocation, and Skorksis failed to prostrate himself before her. Stressing the importance of a flawless ritual. She apologized to me, but I was concerned for her.

I hope all will be well with Skorksis, as he liege himself to my wife Kitten. I hope not to encounter a rebellious spirit from him, but demons are aware of rebellion, having done so themselves against God in Heaven, before time began. Time will tell, should their be trouble in the future with Skorksis. I can only hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment