Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Under One Roof

Through the generosity of King Gavin and Queen Rhiannon, rulers of Indecent Exposure. I was given Lordship of Sky Mansion, a three story complex to house Kitten, myself, our pet, our submissives, and Kitten’s brother Luicfer (RL older brother). I am so grateful for their kindness. I was totally speechless, only to say “Thank You.“ with humility. I hope to return their sincerity with my steadfast loyalty and service to King and Queen.

I made plans to occupy the building as quickly as possible, and notified Kitten to gather our belongings. It did not take long to be at the entrance of this beautiful building, which is better suited for us. The walls are gothic, with a hint of evil presence about it. The lighting is minimal to subdued, yes “wonderful.” I demon’s family haven.

The ground floor is the main entrance, which I placed a glowing pentagram outside the walls to mark the entrance. It contains 4 submissive quarters, kitchen, food storage and arms, dinning area, and mustering area for my minions.

The second floor is where my throne chair, as Marque will be placed. I can talk directly below to address my minions of important events. And to watch them do about their daily activities of keeping the Mansion in dismal to bleak condition. Also, the second floor will contain sofas, bookshelves, and walls with framed pictures of myself and family.

The third floor is where the Master’s and Celes’s Bedroom are located, with the adjacent centuries old toiletry, and Shadow’s cage near the 3rd floor teleportors. That way, Shadow can immediately pounce upon intruders while we sleep at night. Yes, demons do slumber too. It’s when you are free from nightmares.


It is my hope we are given permanent stewardship of Sky Mansion, not that we deserve it. But for our contribution to the success of Indecent Exposure for the long term.

Celest's Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment